SPC flooring is green and environmentally friendly, truly zero formaldehyde, waterproof, suitable for any place, good anti-skid performance, comfortable foot feel, comparable to solid wood flooring, wear-resistant, long service life, fire and flame retardant, suitable for geothermal, heat preservation and energy saving, convenient and quick installation.
Shanghai Ecan Industrial Co.,Ltd is a leading supplier of SPC and WPC products in China. Founded in 2008, ECAN already established a complete supply chain system integrating R&D, production, sales and after-sales services based on the advantages of our raw materials factories for wood & stone powder and professional technical team.
SPC is short of Stone Plastic Composite (as well as Rigid Core Vinyl Flooring) which has a rigid core and a form of vinyl material. It makes the flooring has an excellent choice for perfect water proof performance and high-traffic areas in your home.SPC is similar to luxury vinyl flooring in how it’s constructed, but it has a little bit difference compared with LVT.
The SPC flooring is constructed by UV film topcoat , wear layer , decor film , rigid core and bottom layer. The SPC flooring brings you better durability and water-resistance performance,easier for installation and maintenance.
SPC flooring application scenario: Family decoration /hospital /library/ School/ Restaurant /supermarket shopping..........
1.Pure Raw Material With Strict Control, Ensure The Health Of Each User.
2.Fireproof, Waterproof, Moistureproof, Mildewproof. Absolutely Outstanding Performance For Any Occasion.
3.The PU Material Coating Enhance The Flooring Intensity And Anti-Scratch Property, More Service Lifetime.
4.Water Resistant Anti-Bacterial Easy To Clean And Maintain Easy To Install Eco-Friendly
1. Clean and Smooth the Wall. Before you even get started with the installation, check to see the wall is smooth, clean, and dry. You must also remove any existing texture, tiles, or glossy paint, as these may prevent the planks from adhering correctly. Preparing the wall this way not only results in a sturdier layout but also prevents lumps and uneven sections from showing through the planks.Get price
Salerno Ceramic Tile – Harbor Wood Series in White Oak / SKU: 15076925. Removing your existing vinyl also changes the type of work that you have to do, and in some cases, this may be preferable. When working on top of existing flooring, you’ll need to first clean and thoroughly sand it. This can be time-consuming work, particularly if you ...Get price
Thus, the ceramic tile design you choose determines whether or not you’ll have to remove the ceramic tile before installing vinyl flooring. Vinyl flooring works well in any tightly sealed, smooth or seamless …Get price
· LVT Flooring – Why I chose it. So a few months ago, I wrote a post on how I cleaned the nasty ceramic tile I inherited when I bought my 1980’s fixer upper, and while my cleaning method was highly effective at whitening grout lines and removing years of filth from the crevices in the tile, I have always had major beef with ceramic tile. Not only do I think it appears cold, sterile and a bit ...Get price
I'm installing LVP over the plywood subfloor in my kitchen and trying to decide what's best for under the dishwasher. The LVP had actually been in place for 4 months, up to about 4 inches under the …Get price
Tips for Regrouting Tile. Shower Tile Ideas. Installing Tile Over Tile. Bathroom Tile Ideas. Kitchen & Entry Tile Ideas. Drywall/Walls. Replace Drywall with Tiled Walls. Installing Water-Resistant Drywall. How to Repair Nail Pops.Get price
· Laminate Cutter. Jigsaw with fine tooth blade. Pencil, Tape Measure, Mallet. This is the laminate cutter we have and it works just as beautifully on vinyl as it does with laminate. We’ve used it for both. Last time we did this (laying vinyl plank over concrete), we scored the vinyl with a knife and a square, then snapped it.Get price
· Step 2: Place the Planks. Hold the next plank at a slight angle against the previous plank's end and fold down to click it into place. To cut the last piece to fit, score it with a utility knife and snap the plank. Good to Know. The end piece must be at least 6 inches long.Get price
· Vinyl flooring can be installed directly over ceramic and porcelain tile flooring. Cracked or missing tiles should be fixed or filled in. Wide seams between the tiles can create slight depressions in the vinyl flooring. If the tile floor has wide or deep seams, use an underlayment rather than installing the vinyl directly on the tile.Get price
· Create expansion gaps by inserting shims along the walls. The gaps between the wall and the flooring should be Â¼ in. or 3/8 in. They allow the vinyl plank flooring to adjust to temperature changes and will allow some leeway for the contraction and expansion of …Get price
Featured Answer. A floating floor goes in AFTER the cabinets. When installing cabinets first, you NEED to tell your cabinet makers/counter top installers of the CLEARANCE needed for the dishwasher with …Get price
· Vacuum the floor to make sure there isn't any debris and mix the thinset. Spread the thinset using a notched trowel in one direction and set the backer board. Screw each piece down around its perimeter, with screws about 6 inches apart, and place mesh tape over the joints. Be careful because thinset sets very fast.Get price
Before you start, see if any tile is broken or damaged. Once you’ve removed lose or broken pieces, patch the empty sections with a liquid cement or mortar, letting it settle level with the tile floor. Next, if the …Get price
When indoor and outdoor carpeting is glued down, removing the carpeting to get to the hard surface underneath can be a daunting undertaking. Installing Allure flooring over plush indoor carpeting should not be attempted, because, as you walk on the vinyl flooring, the …Get price
· Vinyl flooring can be installed directly over ceramic and porcelain tile flooring. Cracked or missing tiles should be fixed or filled in. Wide seams between the tiles can create slight depressions in …Get price
This is not uncommon and can happen even on newly installed floors. Fortunately, there’s a way to fix this problem. You can fix vinyl plank flooring noise. To fix it, you will need to ensure that the subfloor is level. This entails partial or full removal of the vinyl flooring and leveling the concrete below. Alternatively, you could also ...Get price
@Adam Juodis it depends on the vinyl plank you use. I believe you would be ok for many years with one of the thicker products. The thinner version will show the lines soon enough. Also be careful because the ceramic tiles don't look perfectly flat until the grout joints, they often curve close to the grout joints which increases the chance that thinner planks will show through.Get price
I'm installing LVP over the plywood subfloor in my kitchen and trying to decide what's best for under the dishwasher. The LVP had actually been in place for 4 months, up to about 4 inches under the dishwasher (but not under the legs), and as I'm taking it back up to fix a subfloor issue I've noticed that there's a damp spot under the LVP right below the dishwasher (and a very small amount of ...Get price
The Advantage of Putting Vinyl Flooring Over Tile. During the installation of ceramic tiles, each tile is firmly attached to the ground and because of this, pulling it out can be labor-intensive, not to mention messy and exhausting.. Even if you use power tools to scrape the tiles and grout them away, the process often leaves the surface with bumps and divots, meaning, there is still plenty of ...Get price
Hi all, I am currently in the process of having vinyl plank installed throughout a rental property to replace the pink ceramic tile that's currently there. One flooring guy told me that he could install the vinyl …Get price
Linda asks, "Can I lay ceramic tile over vinyl tile in my kitchen?"If the existing vinyl floor was installed over concrete and is glued down firmly, you should be able to tile right over it without any problem. Read …Get price
· The Benefits of Installing Vinyl Plank Flooring Over Tile. Through the tile installation process, the tile is firmly affixed to the base floor. Because of this, removing the tile can be a labor-intensive, messy and exhausting project. Some people will scrape the tile and grout away inch by inch. Others will use power tools to clear away the ...Get price
· Create expansion gaps by inserting shims along the walls. The gaps between the wall and the flooring should be Â¼ in. or 3/8 in. They allow the vinyl plank flooring to adjust to temperature …Get price
· I installed vinyl flooring planks in my basement (Lifeproof Seasoned Wood variety vinyl plank tiles) that I bought from The Home Depot. My basement already h...Get price
Prepare the Floor for Vinyl Plank Installation. Give at least a couple of days to the new vinyl plank before you install it. Keeping the plank in the room helps it to adapt to the temperature and humidity levels in …Get price
Linda asks, "Can I lay ceramic tile over vinyl tile in my kitchen?"If the existing vinyl floor was installed over concrete and is glued down firmly, you should be able to tile right over it …Get price
· Reading Time: 4 minutes Vinyl plank flooring, also known as luxury vinyl tile, is by far the most popular choice among homeowners, business owners, and remodeling contractors when replacing an existing floor covering, for two reasons: it is durable and water-resistant.It is the perfect flooring solution for high traffic areas and for folks that have pets.Get price
Hi all, I am currently in the process of having vinyl plank installed throughout a rental property to replace the pink ceramic tile that's currently there. One flooring guy told me that he could install the vinyl directly over the ceramic tile. The other said that all of the tile would have to be removed before the vinyl could be installed.Get price
· Step 1 - Determine the Amount of Flooring Needed. The first thing that you need to do is figure out exactly how much vinyl you need. Since the flooring comes in planks, you only need to determine the square footage of the room and add 10 percent. Take your tape measure and get the dimensions of the room. Multiply the length and the width of the ...Get price
· Tips on Installing Vinyl Plank Flooring. Born out of the DIY generation of home improvement, vinyl plank flooring is an affordable surrogate …Get price