SPC flooring is green and environmentally friendly, truly zero formaldehyde, waterproof, suitable for any place, good anti-skid performance, comfortable foot feel, comparable to solid wood flooring, wear-resistant, long service life, fire and flame retardant, suitable for geothermal, heat preservation and energy saving, convenient and quick installation.
Shanghai Ecan Industrial Co.,Ltd is a leading supplier of SPC and WPC products in China. Founded in 2008, ECAN already established a complete supply chain system integrating R&D, production, sales and after-sales services based on the advantages of our raw materials factories for wood & stone powder and professional technical team.
SPC is short of Stone Plastic Composite (as well as Rigid Core Vinyl Flooring) which has a rigid core and a form of vinyl material. It makes the flooring has an excellent choice for perfect water proof performance and high-traffic areas in your home.SPC is similar to luxury vinyl flooring in how it’s constructed, but it has a little bit difference compared with LVT.
The SPC flooring is constructed by UV film topcoat , wear layer , decor film , rigid core and bottom layer. The SPC flooring brings you better durability and water-resistance performance,easier for installation and maintenance.
SPC flooring application scenario: Family decoration /hospital /library/ School/ Restaurant /supermarket shopping..........
1.Pure Raw Material With Strict Control, Ensure The Health Of Each User.
2.Fireproof, Waterproof, Moistureproof, Mildewproof. Absolutely Outstanding Performance For Any Occasion.
3.The PU Material Coating Enhance The Flooring Intensity And Anti-Scratch Property, More Service Lifetime.
4.Water Resistant Anti-Bacterial Easy To Clean And Maintain Easy To Install Eco-Friendly
· Epoxy floors are highly resistant to just about everything: from chemicals to heat and water. They are also resistant to bacteria and germs. This is a great option for a garage or a hospital. Pricing remains one of the biggest and the most immediate advantages you’ll find with epoxy flooring. Epoxy floors aren’t expensive, they can be ...Get price
· Durability. Distinctly valued for their durability, epoxy floors have a longer lifespan than many other floor types. Concrete is the only material that beats it, but it needs to be properly sealed and maintained. Besides, an epoxy floor coating required concrete beneath it anyway. Epoxy floor coating makes renders concrete exceptionally durable.Get price
· But what are the pros and cons of epoxy flooring?. There are a few limitations of epoxy flooring that are worth considering before you decide to install in your home. Below are some of the advantages and disadvantages of epoxy flooring worth knowing. 10 Disadvantages of Epoxy Flooring.Get price
· · Pros And Cons Of Epoxy Flooring January 15, 2015 darnelepx. One of the most important and prioritized things for many individuals, is to have their home at its best. When it comes to restaurants and offices, most people, desire to also embellish their places, with anything but the best quality resources ever. Going for epoxy flooring is a ...Get price
· As a bonus, the temperature tolerance keeps the floor more stable than epoxy. Elastic surfaces of PU resist scratching and low temperatures better than Epoxy. Consider PU if your space endures seasonal freezing or sub-zero indoor cooling. Lactic acid resistance gives PU floors a similar advantage to PMMA floors.Get price
· Epoxy Is Durable. One of the best parts about using epoxy outdoors is its durability. It can last nearly half a lifetime if installed correctly. If you plan on installing outdoor flooring, epoxy is a great option. Its durability makes it a perfect candidate for outdoor patio spaces and pools.Get price
The installer of the epoxy garage floor typically starts with a solid color epoxy and applys the aggregate on the top of the wet epoxy. The epoxy floor installer then comes back when this is dry and puts another clear coat of epoxy over the aggregate. ( see video) Decorative Quartz has the look of a high end sand available in different color ...Get price
I wash it with floor cleaner and a pool deck brush a couple of times a year and most everything comes right off. I'm sure the pros could do it better and faster for a cost. A 3 car garage costs about $1,800 …Get price
Before you decide to finish your floor with epoxy, you need to consider its pros and cons first. While many people advocate using epoxy finish on floors especially with industrial establishments such as warehouses, factories and auto shops, there are still some …Get price
· Pros and Cons. Epoxy flooring is hard to beat in terms of price, quality and longevity when it’s applied by a professional team. The downside of epoxy floors comes from defective …Get price
Pros and Cons of Epoxy Flooring Epoxy Flooring Las Vegas 2021-07-30T04:36:25+00:00. 26 07, 2021 9 Tips For Choosing The Right Epoxy Flooring Contractor Epoxy Flooring Las Vegas 2021-07-30T04:33:04+00:00. Choosing the right Epoxy flooring contractor for your commercial or industrial job can be difficult. Epoxy is a durable, high-performing ...Get price
· Generally, epoxy aggregate flooring can be found in garages, work rooms and perhaps even areas where people gather for social activities. This flooring usually has a very polished glossy …Get price
Applying epoxy to a concrete garage floor can give it a bright appearance. One of the most enticing reasons to use epoxy is the bright and professional appearance it gives to an average garage floor. Epoxy provides a smooth and even surface that is easily swept, it is resistant to oil and most fluids, and it's available in many colors and designs.Get price
· Epoxy floors are highly resistant to just about everything: from chemicals to heat and water. They are also resistant to bacteria and germs. This is a great option for a garage or a hospital. …Get price
· Floors impact your lifestyle. Whether doing yoga in your den, cooking in the kitchen, hosting a dinner party in your dining room, or moving stuff, flooring plays a vital role in the feel, look, and functionality of your space. Flooring is your home’s most extensive surface, it lays the foundation for the look, texture, style, …Get price
The Pros and Cons of Epoxy Flooring. Epoxy flooring can be used for a variety of purposes to resurface kitchen, floors, bathroom floors, patios and terraces, and basements floors. However, it is …Get price
· Understanding the Pros and Cons of Epoxy Floors. Posted by admin on June 20, 2012 in Blog. Finding a flooring solution that stands the test of time, resists chemicals, spills and stains, and looks good to boot can be hard to do.Get price
· Epoxy flooring is highly resistant to all sorts of wear and tear. You can count on the material to resist peels, cracks, and corrosion. Once the epoxy is cured, it can even withstand some chemical damage, including acids. Additionally, the epoxy coating is highly water-resistant and won’t easily be affected by heat.Get price
· Before you decide to finish your floor with epoxy, you need to consider its pros and cons first. While many people advocate using epoxy finish on floors …Get price
· Epoxy flooring is highly resistant to all sorts of wear and tear. You can count on the material to resist peels, cracks, and corrosion. Once the epoxy is cured, it can even withstand some …Get price
There are many pros and cons of each, here are our top 9 considerations: Reactivity with other products. Reactivity with sunlight. The cost of the products. The durability of the products. The resistance of the products to moisture. The hardness of the end product. The scratch-resistance of …Get price
· Understanding the Pros and Cons of Epoxy Floors. Posted by admin on June 20, 2012 in Blog. Finding a flooring solution that stands the test of time, resists chemicals, spills and stains, and …Get price
The installer of the epoxy garage floor typically starts with a solid color epoxy and applys the aggregate on the top of the wet epoxy. The epoxy floor installer then comes back when this is dry and puts …Get price
Epoxy will bond to the concrete floor and will stand up to the abuse your garage floor withstands. Garage floor epoxy is mold, mildew, and water resistant. It has the added benefit of resisting dust and does an incredible job repelling automotive fluids. When it comes to epoxying, you will want to ensure you have cleared the garage well of all ...Get price
· There are many pros to having an epoxy flooring system and of course with everything, there are always a few cons, however when it comes to epoxy flooring, its versatility, and durability cause the pros to heavily outweigh the cons.Give us a call today for a free epoxy flooring …Get price
I wash it with floor cleaner and a pool deck brush a couple of times a year and most everything comes right off. I'm sure the pros could do it better and faster for a cost. A 3 car garage costs about $1,800 here in the San Antonio area. But my install is at 11 years and counting and maybe $130 in 2005.Get price
Pros and Cons of Epoxy Flooring. by Lauren. Epoxy flooring is a popular choice for commercial spaces but has some disadvantages. It releases chemical fumes whilst being installed, often tunes yellowish over time, and can be slippery when wet. Due to its …Get price
· Pros and Cons. Epoxy flooring is hard to beat in terms of price, quality and longevity when it’s applied by a professional team. The downside of epoxy floors comes from defective applications and surface prep. DIY epoxy floor applications have a high failure rate due to lack of quality coating product, inadequate surface prep and lack of prep ...Get price
· Epoxy can withstand temperatures of below 0° and over 140° Fahrenheit. It is also resistant to fire-damage, making epoxy an excellent choice for both indoor and outdoor use. …Get price
If it’s a double garage (400 to 500 square feet), you’ll spend between $1,200 and $6,000. -Covering a basement or kitchen floor with epoxy runs between $3 and $12 per foot unless you choose a ‘decorative’ product infused with chips or flakes. -If you intend to make this a DYI project, materials and equipment will set you back between $2 ...Get price