SPC flooring is green and environmentally friendly, truly zero formaldehyde, waterproof, suitable for any place, good anti-skid performance, comfortable foot feel, comparable to solid wood flooring, wear-resistant, long service life, fire and flame retardant, suitable for geothermal, heat preservation and energy saving, convenient and quick installation.
Shanghai Ecan Industrial Co.,Ltd is a leading supplier of SPC and WPC products in China. Founded in 2008, ECAN already established a complete supply chain system integrating R&D, production, sales and after-sales services based on the advantages of our raw materials factories for wood & stone powder and professional technical team.
SPC is short of Stone Plastic Composite (as well as Rigid Core Vinyl Flooring) which has a rigid core and a form of vinyl material. It makes the flooring has an excellent choice for perfect water proof performance and high-traffic areas in your home.SPC is similar to luxury vinyl flooring in how it’s constructed, but it has a little bit difference compared with LVT.
The SPC flooring is constructed by UV film topcoat , wear layer , decor film , rigid core and bottom layer. The SPC flooring brings you better durability and water-resistance performance,easier for installation and maintenance.
SPC flooring application scenario: Family decoration /hospital /library/ School/ Restaurant /supermarket shopping..........
1.Pure Raw Material With Strict Control, Ensure The Health Of Each User.
2.Fireproof, Waterproof, Moistureproof, Mildewproof. Absolutely Outstanding Performance For Any Occasion.
3.The PU Material Coating Enhance The Flooring Intensity And Anti-Scratch Property, More Service Lifetime.
4.Water Resistant Anti-Bacterial Easy To Clean And Maintain Easy To Install Eco-Friendly
· Toxic Phthalates – Some phthalates are known carcinogens and endocrine disruptors and can be harmful to male reproductive organs. They also are found in vinyl flooring. Volatile Organic Compounds – When you bring your clothes home from the dry cleaner, you also maybe be toting volatile organic compounds. VOCs can cause eye, nose, and throat ...Get price
2018-4-10 · While these health hazards are definitely troubling, remember that these are only the known health risks of polyurethane fumes in the home. Prevention Eco friendly options are always the most ideal treatment for hardwood floors , but polyurethane exposure can also be limited by allowing proper curing before re-entering the affected area.Get price
· This was not the first time that vinyl flooring has come under scrutiny in the media. In the 1970’s, working in a PVC factory became linked to a very rare type of liver cancer. The EPA and OSHA ...Get price
2: Having 2 or more servings of Brassica or cruciferous vegetables a day revs up the detoxification of plastics. These include cabbage, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, radishes, mizuna, watercress, arugula, turnips, collard greens, kale, rutabaga, and more. 3: A third way to get the phthalates out is with your Far Infrared Sauna.Get price
· Why we don’t sell luxury vinyl tile! And why you should think twice before buying it. Luxury vinyl tile (LVT) flooring has recently become popular due to its durability, price, and unique-looking surfaces. However, it is made of new or recycled polyvinyl chloride or PVC. PVC is one of the most environmentally hazardous consumer materials ...Get price
16. £15.49. £15.49. Hulker Extension Lead with USB Ports 3 Way Outlets 6 USB Ports Surge Protection Power Strip UK Power Socket with Bold Extension Cord with Fuse and Shutter Power Strips Universal Socket. Hulker Extension Lead with USB Ports 3 Way Outlets …Get price
· Here are the three most commonly discussed issues in the vinyl debate, presented from each side’s perspective. The production of PVC is bad for …Get price
An emerging toxic plastic of concern, polyvinyl chloride (PVC or vinyl), is used widespread in schools across the nation. PVC – the Poison Plastic. VC is the most toxic plastic for our health and environment. No other plastic contains or releases as many dangerous chemicals.Get price
To ventilate indoor air in winter, open doors and windows on opposing sides of the room to facilitate air flow, and close them in 5 – 10 minutes. The furnishings, drywall and any stonework will retain residual heat and restore room temperatures quickly. Responses (2) How To …Get price
2014-1-16 · 2014-1-16 · This is a result of home products made with toxic chemicals, such as vinyl flooring and air fresheners. If you don’t want to stop using …Get price
· The flooring giant, Lumber Liquidators, was accused of selling illegally sourced laminate wood with high levels of formaldehyde, a known carcinogen. Vinyl and Linoleum Flooring. Many consumers are opting for vinyl or linoleum flooring because they …Get price
2016-3-28 · 3. Mowing often, but not too short. Giving your lawn a “marine cut” is not the best idea because surface roots become exposed, the soil dries out faster and surface aeration is reduced. As a general rule, don't cut off more than one-third of the grass …Get price
· I bought a rubber yoga mat, the others are polyvinyl. Many people with MCS let books, magazines etc air out in the yard before bringing it into the home. Your vinyl floor tiles are toxic. Your “wood look” floors are vinyl, too. I still haven’t changed mine in the kitchen, but usually walk around at home in organic socks.Get price
The time it takes for vinyl to outgas differs on a number of factors and can range from a few days to several weeks. However, you can speed up the process with a few tips that also help eliminate the dangerous chemicals from your home's air. Ventilating the room by opening windows and running fans where the vinyl is present helps keep the area ...Get price
· The flooring industry has come a long way in addressing the potential dangers of vinyl flooring by offering phthalate-free vinyl flooring — which, while more expensive, won’t expose your ...Get price
· Phthalates Factsheet. Phthalates are a group of chemicals used to make plastics more durable. They are often called plasticizers. Some phthalates are used to help dissolve other materials. Phthalates are in hundreds of products, such as vinyl flooring, lubricating oils, and personal-care products (soaps, shampoos, hair sprays).Get price
5. Install a water filter for drinking water. This is one of the best ways to avoid harmful toxins in your water. 6. Avoid using carpet in the home, especially if you suffer from chronic allergies. 7. Use non-toxic paints, and wall/floor coverings. 8. Choose …Get price
Lowe's comes in as a close second when it comes to buying your flooring online. With affordably-priced options across every imaginable floor type - hardwood, tile, vinyl, carpet and more - you'll get the products and the information you need for a successful installation. A 90-day return policy and professional install options give you wiggle ...Get price
PFAs are a class of chemicals including PFOA, PFOs, and GenX. They repel water and grease, so they’re used in the manufacturing of nonstick cookware, stain-resistant clothes and carpet, and even the inside of microwave popcorn bags. PFAs accumulate in the body over time and can lead to cancer, heart disease, and immune system damage.Get price
2021-9-27 · Learn about the adverse effects that toxic chemical exposures could have on your health – from obvious problems like headaches and allergies, to the more severe health problems that could be hidden from view. If you’ve ever had a headache after cleaning the …Get price
· Typical long and short-term exposure symptoms for higher levels of VOCs in the air from your new flooring, paint, and other factors include nausea, dizziness, asthma, irritation, cancer, liver diseases, nervous disorders, kidney damage, headaches, and worse. The most common form of VOC found in new flooring is formaldehyde.Get price
· Most yoga mats you will find are made of polyvinyl chloride or “vinyl” which are #3 plastic resin code. It’s incredibly toxic to humans and the environment. But when it comes to practicing yoga, exposure comes through inhalation and skin contact.Get price
· Home Depot agreed last spring to begin phasing the dangerous chemical out of its vinyl flooring products and is set to finish the job at the end of this …Get price
2020-1-29 · PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) Yoga Mats. Most yoga mats you will find are made of polyvinyl chloride or “vinyl” which are #3 plastic resin code. It’s incredibly toxic to humans and the environment. But when it comes to practicing yoga, exposure comes through inhalation and skin contact.Get price
· 20 Ways to 'Detox' Your Home The average home contains 500-1,000 chemicals, many of which we are unable to see, smell or taste. These chemicals may be tolerated individually, but could be dangerous in combination or in larger doses.Get price
2021-3-3 · Second, antimony enhances the flame-retardant effect of chlorine in PVC. In 1990, the state of California added antimony oxide to the list of carcinogenic chemicals ().This review provides an overview of what scientists know about the toxic effects of antimony. In sum, they attribute the numerous negative health effects to occupational exposure (i.e., large exposures to workers).Get price
The Known Dangers of Vinyl Flooring . Search. Disclaimer. This site is owned and operated by Multiliteral LLC, a limited liability company headquartered in Georgia, USA. Multiliteral LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees ...Get price
Nowadays, most vinyl flooring contains tin as a stabilizer that’s been mixed in with carbon. These tin-based stabilizers are known as organotins. According to the CDC, organotin exposure can have adverse health effects like skin and eye irritation, respiratory problems, birth defects, and cancer.Get price
When installed in your home, the carpet will off-gas most considerably during the first 24 to 48 hours after installation. Most flooring materials off-gas during the manufacturing process anyway, but don’t let that fool you. Long-term exposure at lower levels can be just as dangerous …Get price
· Vinyl flooring is a type of flooring that is made out of a plastic known as vinyl, which has man purposes. It is similar to linoleum but linoleum is made with natural materials while vinyl is made with man-made materials. But when it comes to vinyl flooring, there are multiple different types. Though the materials are the same, the method for ...Get price