SPC flooring is green and environmentally friendly, truly zero formaldehyde, waterproof, suitable for any place, good anti-skid performance, comfortable foot feel, comparable to solid wood flooring, wear-resistant, long service life, fire and flame retardant, suitable for geothermal, heat preservation and energy saving, convenient and quick installation.
Shanghai Ecan Industrial Co.,Ltd is a leading supplier of SPC and WPC products in China. Founded in 2008, ECAN already established a complete supply chain system integrating R&D, production, sales and after-sales services based on the advantages of our raw materials factories for wood & stone powder and professional technical team.
SPC is short of Stone Plastic Composite (as well as Rigid Core Vinyl Flooring) which has a rigid core and a form of vinyl material. It makes the flooring has an excellent choice for perfect water proof performance and high-traffic areas in your home.SPC is similar to luxury vinyl flooring in how it’s constructed, but it has a little bit difference compared with LVT.
The SPC flooring is constructed by UV film topcoat , wear layer , decor film , rigid core and bottom layer. The SPC flooring brings you better durability and water-resistance performance,easier for installation and maintenance.
SPC flooring application scenario: Family decoration /hospital /library/ School/ Restaurant /supermarket shopping..........
1.Pure Raw Material With Strict Control, Ensure The Health Of Each User.
2.Fireproof, Waterproof, Moistureproof, Mildewproof. Absolutely Outstanding Performance For Any Occasion.
3.The PU Material Coating Enhance The Flooring Intensity And Anti-Scratch Property, More Service Lifetime.
4.Water Resistant Anti-Bacterial Easy To Clean And Maintain Easy To Install Eco-Friendly
Laminate floors are an economical and elegant hardwood option. Cleaning the floors well will help to prolong their longevity. Keep the surface clear of dust to reduce scratches and premature wear and prevent permanent harm to the water by taking particular care about waste and cleaning …Get price
There are many different ways and ideas when it come to cleaning hardwood floors. You could use a steam cleaner specifically designed for hardwood floors, you could use a sweep like the one from Bissell, or you can get smart and have someone else clean your floors. If you have pets I would seriously stay away from hardwood floors or you will be ...Get price
· Built to work well with any steam cleaner machine. Easy to use, works great on tile and hardwood floors, cleaning without chemicals - so safe for your family! Sweep, scrub, scrub. PurSteam's 10-in-1 Steam Mop actually cleans so well that it can clean your tile, hardwood, carpet or vinyl floors…Get price
· Built to work well with any steam cleaner machine. Easy to use, works great on tile and hardwood floors, cleaning without chemicals - so safe for your family! Sweep, scrub, scrub. PurSteam's 10-in-1 Steam Mop actually cleans so well that it can clean your tile, hardwood, carpet or vinyl floors. Use PurSteam on any surface without damaging it.Get price
So generally, cleaning your laminate floor using a steam mops results in damaging your floors. This article will look into the make-up of laminate floors, reasons you should not use steam mops on laminate floors, how to clean your laminate floor safely, tips on cleaning laminate floors, tips on maintaining the floors and other related issues.Get price
· In many cases, you’ll void your warranty if you steam-clean a wooden floor or vinyl tiles. Learn how to clean vinyl floors the right way. Using steam or other liquid cleaning methods can also cause a build-up of mold and mildew, perhaps leading to a musty smell as well as damage. Even engineered wood floors can be affected by using a steam mop.Get price
· Hardwood floors that have an acid-cured, aluminum oxide, water-based polyurethane, oil-based polyurethane, or moisture-cured urethane finish should all be fine for steam vapor cleaning. If a penetrating oil sealer was used on the floor, then steam vapor cleaning can slowly degrade it over time and require you to touch it up every so often.Get price
· Avoid Using a Steam Mop on Wood. Although it may be tempting to deep clean your hardwood floors with a steam mop, don’t. “Drastic temperature …Get price
· The article provides complete information on the use of steam mops in the cleaning of laminate floors along with the best steam mop for laminate floors available in the market. To summarize, if you have laminate floors, a steam mop is an investment that you need to have. It makes use of the power of steam to get rid of dirt and bacteria on the ...Get price
· Never Steam Clean. Steam is too harsh for hardwood floors, and the risks of damaging the floors are too high. Therefore, never use a steam cleaner on hardwood floors. Use it on tile floors or other hard surfaces, steam clean a dirty couch, but don’t go near hardwood floors with steam cleaning devices. Read LabelsGet price
· Hardwood flooring is also not recommended for steam cleaning. In addition, both hardwood and laminate floors are not suitable for vacuums (especially those with a beater bar). Many oil-based stains such as shoe polish and crayons can …Get price
· The drying time for steam mopping is generally around 30 seconds for hard floors such as tile (as opposed to carpet). Traditional wet mopping, and even wet pad sweeping can leave moisture sitting on laminate for several minutes.. The high temperature of the steam is also enough to sanitize your floors, even when used on the low setting.Get price
Laminate floors are an economical and elegant hardwood option. Cleaning the floors well will help to prolong their longevity. Keep the surface clear of dust to reduce scratches and premature wear and prevent permanent harm to the water by taking particular care about waste and cleaning methods.Get price
Steam mops are used for steam cleaning of sealed and glazed floors, including laminate, hardwood, ceramic, granite and similar. It is of utmost importance that the floor is cracks-free and that there is no wax or similar coating present, or the floor might be damaged. Having said that, steam mops are able to sanitize the floors by killing up to 99.9% or even more floor …Get price
4. We can clean solid hardwood, engineered, and some laminate. 5. The Bona Auto scrubber does not use steam, it uses Bona's professional-grade hardwood floor cleaner and is a very low moisture cleaning solution that will not harm your wood floors in any way. 6. After the residue and dirt is removed, we can apply a Bona Urethane maintenance product.Get price
2. Bissell Symphony Steam Mop with Vacuum For Hardwood Floors. Suitable Surface Types: Sealed hardwood, Ceramic, Marble, Granite & Linoleum As the name implies, Bissell Symphony 1543A has been designed for pet owners. It sucks up pet hair, dog food, and debris thoroughly and uses steam to sterilize the floor. Its ability to do both vacuumings and mopping makes it stand out from the competitors.Get price
· It’ll leave your tile floor looking clean and shiny in no time. Best steam mop for laminate. At a fraction of the price of other mops, the little Shark Steam Pocket Mop is perfect for inflicting pain on the germs that plague your laminate flooring…Get price
Correct severe cases of cupping on hardwood floors by sanding and refinishing, but on laminate and some engineered floors, replacement of the damaged boards is the only option. Steam Enhances ...Get price
· 2.5 5. iwoly M11 Steam Mop Cleaner 1100W with 2 Mop Pads for Floor Cleaning. 2.6 6. Gladwell Cordless Electric Mop Quiet and Powerful Cleaner for all Floors. 3 Things to Know Before Buying Laminate Floor Cleaning Machine. 4 FAQs about Laminate Floor Cleaner Machine. 4.1 Q1.Get price
Hardwood is naturally a very absorbent material, and exposure to water can cause it to plump, warp, twist, and mold. A steam cleaner by its very nature uses water heated to a very hot vapor to clean and disinfect the surface of a floor. This vapor can get down into cracks and crevices to kill germs and bacteria, but when used on a hardwood ...Get price
· The layers of laminate floor that we use at Floor and Decor include the topcoat (a sealant that helps protect your new laminate), a photograph printed on paper featuring a texture like hardwood…Get price
· Steam mop,light 'n' easy floor steamers for hardwood and tile,lightweight steam mops for laminate floor,carpet steamer,wood floor mop steam cleaners,7618anw. Arizona hardwood floor supply inc. Top 15 Best Steam Mop for Hardwood Floors …Get price
A steam cleaner is a no-no on laminate. To clean laminates you will need to sweep/vacuum (beater bar turned "Off"). If you wish to "mop" you will need to use a floor cleaner specifically designed for laminates/hardwood and a damp mop (usually a microfibre mop...not the rag top mops). You will use the mop "almost dry" and run over the laminate ...Get price
Sealed hardwood floors can withstand the moisture and heat from a steam mop, and they clean really nicely with a streak-free finish. However, avoid using a steam mop on unsealed hardwoods, as they’re more vulnerable and easily damaged by excessive moisture.Get price
· Under no circumstances should a steam cleaning devise be used on a hardwood or laminate floor! Steam is essentially hot water. Water will damage your beautiful wood flooring.Get price
Cleaning Laminate Floors: Do not use steam cleaners or wet mops, which may cause irreparable damage to your floor. Use a damp cloth to blot up spills as soon as they happen. Never allow liquids to stand on your floor. For tough spots, such as oil, paint, markers, lipstick, ink or tar, use acetone/nail polish remover on a clean white cloth.Get price
· How to Clean Wood Laminate Floors. Laminate floors can be more or less delicate. Their wear-resistance is different. The flooring options with PVC top layers exist. They are completely waterproof. Additionally, you can seal the laminate, if you want it. Silicone caulk is a perfect sealant. Steam cleaning would be completely safe afterward.Get price
It is highly recommended to avoid steam mops on laminate floors. The Bottom Line! Much is said, bringing issues on the table, a steam mop is not the perfect machine for cleaning your laminate floor. It will make you spend more funds on regular repair of the laminate floor…Get price
· While researching the use of steam mops on hardwood floors, I came across article after article that cautioned against using a steam mop on hardwood floors. The premise is that, despite mop manufacturer claims, the steam from the mop moves through cracks in the floor more easily than water, which penetrates below the sealer, and the moisture ...Get price
· You should exercise caution when steam cleaning a hardwood floor to avoid water pooling on the floor. Steam Mops And Hardwood Floors. Therefore, they are ok for the floor, pets, and your family. The best steam mop for wood floors depends on the use and user of the mop. In this article, we will review the ten best steam mop for hardwood floors ...Get price