SPC flooring is green and environmentally friendly, truly zero formaldehyde, waterproof, suitable for any place, good anti-skid performance, comfortable foot feel, comparable to solid wood flooring, wear-resistant, long service life, fire and flame retardant, suitable for geothermal, heat preservation and energy saving, convenient and quick installation.
Shanghai Ecan Industrial Co.,Ltd is a leading supplier of SPC and WPC products in China. Founded in 2008, ECAN already established a complete supply chain system integrating R&D, production, sales and after-sales services based on the advantages of our raw materials factories for wood & stone powder and professional technical team.
SPC is short of Stone Plastic Composite (as well as Rigid Core Vinyl Flooring) which has a rigid core and a form of vinyl material. It makes the flooring has an excellent choice for perfect water proof performance and high-traffic areas in your home.SPC is similar to luxury vinyl flooring in how it’s constructed, but it has a little bit difference compared with LVT.
The SPC flooring is constructed by UV film topcoat , wear layer , decor film , rigid core and bottom layer. The SPC flooring brings you better durability and water-resistance performance,easier for installation and maintenance.
SPC flooring application scenario: Family decoration /hospital /library/ School/ Restaurant /supermarket shopping..........
1.Pure Raw Material With Strict Control, Ensure The Health Of Each User.
2.Fireproof, Waterproof, Moistureproof, Mildewproof. Absolutely Outstanding Performance For Any Occasion.
3.The PU Material Coating Enhance The Flooring Intensity And Anti-Scratch Property, More Service Lifetime.
4.Water Resistant Anti-Bacterial Easy To Clean And Maintain Easy To Install Eco-Friendly
· Concrete House Design. A concrete house is a home that is built with concrete as its primary structural element, specifically with concrete bearing walls. The concrete walls can be exposed or faced with other materials. The foundation and floors would be made of concrete and even the roof structure of a concrete house can be concrete.Get price
Portraying Personality In Interiors Under 40 Sqm (Includes Floor Plans) Portraying Personality In Interiors Under 40 Sqm (Includes Floor Plans) How To Balance A Grey and Dark Blue Interior. Brutalist Concrete & Wood Home Design (With Floor Plans) Compact And Functional Homes Under 45 Sqm With Floor Plans ...Get price
· The concrete, wood, and glass home also boasts a pair of large swimming pools on two levels. A Concrete Hideaway in the Italian Countryside A young Milanese couple wanted a small vacation home on their 3,000-square-meter lot in Italy's Oltre Po Pavese region—and 35a Studio delivered by way of this 120-square-meter cabin decked out in textural ...Get price
· Regain natural balance. This brutalist home limits concrete to the lower floor of the exterior only. Up on top, walls are fully clad with natural timber to bring balance between cold and warmth, man-made and natural. Architect: Robertson Design . Can’t leave out cantilevered.Get price
Brutalist design shows up in the home in the form of exposed brick, poured concrete floors, sharp angles, and a color palette that skews neutral and gray Casa Morgana by J.MAYER.H, photo ©David Franck Casa Morgana Brutalist architecture nestled among 19th-century houses in Germany. Completed by the J.Mayer.H. architecture firm, this house in ...Get price
Compact And Functional Homes Under 45 Sqm With Floor Plans. Compact And Functional Homes Under 45 Sqm With Floor Plans. Modern Outdoor. Brutalist. House In The Woods. Design. House Design. Concrete Wall. Construction Cost. Glass Balustrade. Luxury Dining Room. Brutalist Concrete & Wood Home Design (With Floor Plans) Grey Color Scheme. Interior ...Get price
This imposing 1,545 square metre property is Casa de Alisa in Nonthaburi, Thailand, completed by Stu/D/O Architects.The project is composed of brutalist style raw concrete architecture with smooth wooden elements held within its frame.Get price
Many of our concrete and icf house plans were created for coastal areas like Florida, where they’re required because of the threat of hurricanes. However, a number of plans featured on our site that call for concrete or icf (insulated concrete form) exterior walls were designed for lots all over the U.S. and Canada Please Note: If you wish to build a house with concrete outer walls, you need ...Get price
30 Examples of using Wood and Concrete in home. 21. Exterior and Interior. The interior space spills into the courtyard. The wooden walls are framed by concrete. This style is continued in both the interior space as well as the exterior. 22. Voids in concrete. In the above example, the cut-outs are made for the shelves in the concrete wall itself.Get price
A wood and concrete brutalist exterior shields this 2900 square foot home design, based in Houston, United States. Created by the architects at Robertson Design, The Concrete Box house conceals a two-story home with a multi-level living space.The ground floor is a brutalist concrete backed room with a distinctly cosy essence that comes from high-end upholstered furniture, attractive wood-clad ...Get price
· Utilise elements of natural landscape. A massive concrete volume weighs heavy on the upper floor of this brutalist home design, with one corner perfectly propped on natural rock. Exterior uplighters have been positioned around its base to exaggerate its effect.Get price
Brutalist Design. Building Design. Home Decor Bedroom. Library University. Interior Architecture. Stairs. ... Wooden Architectural Designs that show why wood, as a material, will always be in trend! ... House Floor Plans. Dog Trot House Plans. Contemporary Style Homes. Contemporary Kitchens.Get price
The project is composed of brutalist style raw concrete architecture with smooth wooden elements held within its frame. The long linear two-story structure solidly splits the horizon between blue skies above and grassed grounds below. A swimming pool glimmers within the concrete boundaries, as if a piece of clear sky has fallen to earth.Get price
Brutalist Japanese Lake House. This amazing 640 square metre lakeside guesthouse is a brutalist masterpiece by architects Nikken Sekkei, located in Japan. The concrete house was designed to unfold as a continuous spiral that would reveal more of the changing lakeside view with each step taken. It’s not only the magnificent view that envelops ...Get price
Discover the 4 types of modern concrete homes that includes pros and cons of a concrete house, costs and siding options. In America, modern concrete homes are becoming very, very popular. This makes a lot of sense, especially since, according to Chemistry World Magazine , concrete is the most widely-used building material in the world.Get price
Oct 30, 2020 - Two-story brutalist house design with swimming pool. Featuring open plan living spaces with industrial exposed concrete walls and wood grain accents.Get price
A wood and concrete brutalist exterior shields this 2900 ...Get price
May 28, 2017 - Completed in 2016 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Images by Daniela Mac Adden. S+J House is located in the seaside neighborhood Costa Esmeralda, a private development 13 km north of the city of Pinamar and four hours away from...Get price
brutalist concrete HOUSE TOURS. Homy-home.net – Brutalist Concrete & Wood Home Design (With Floor Plans) 11 months ago. HD Staff. No Comments. Like Architecture & Interior Design? Follow Us… This imposing 1,545 square metre property is Casa de Alisa in Nonthaburi, Thailand, completed by Stu/D/O Architects. ... Monochromatic accents clean up ...Get price
· Brutalist Concrete & Wood Home Design (With Floor Plans) October 30, 2020 HD Staff Architecture , Architecture Article , Architecture News , Home design ideas , Interior Design 0 This imposing 1,545 square metre property is Casa de Alisa in …Get price
Like the best brutalist houses, this dwelling has a minimalist design that puts the focus on the concrete surfaces. Wood shutters and doors add warmth to the interior, while pre-Hispanic influences complement the brutalist architecture. At the center of the house, a space that reminds of Mesoamerican ballcourts features symmetrical stepped walls.Get price
Brutalist Concrete & Wood Home Design (With Floor Plans) House ...Get price
· The History of This Raw, Minimal Design Theme | realtor.com® Pin on MOLITLI ♡ SLAAPKAMERS. Brutalist Concrete & Wood Home Design (With Floor Plans) Concrete Dominates These Japanese Brutalist Homes, Both Inside and Out. 51 Brutalist House Exteriors That Will Make You Love Concrete Architecture ...Get price
A modern brutalist exterior blankly encases this exquisitely detailed Japanese home, ... Inside the concrete living room, wood panelling warms up the coffered-ceiling, ... Homy-home.net – Free-flowing Family Home Design With Floor Plan. 1 week ago. HD Staff.Get price
Sep 21, 2020 - The World Architecture Community has enabled architects around the globe to share, collaborate and showcase their work since 2006. The renowned WA Awards competition, which showcases the projects of our community members runs three times a year.Get price
Feb 28, 2021 - Explore Alfie Cherry's board "Brutalist Interior Design" on Pinterest. See more ideas about brutalist interior, design, interior design.Get price
Nov 23, 2019 - Explore Abd-Elrahman Sharaf Ad-Din's board "Brutalist Architecture", followed by 152 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about architecture, brutalist architecture, brutalist.Get price
Brutalist Concrete & Wood Home Design (With Floor Plans) This ...Get price
Regain natural balance. This brutalist home limits concrete ...Get price
· A wood and concrete brutalist exterior shields this 2900 square foot home design, based in Houston, United… brutalist house tour HOUSE TOURS japan Homy-home.net – A Modern Brutalist House In Japan With Exquisite DetailsGet price