SPC flooring is green and environmentally friendly, truly zero formaldehyde, waterproof, suitable for any place, good anti-skid performance, comfortable foot feel, comparable to solid wood flooring, wear-resistant, long service life, fire and flame retardant, suitable for geothermal, heat preservation and energy saving, convenient and quick installation.
Shanghai Ecan Industrial Co.,Ltd is a leading supplier of SPC and WPC products in China. Founded in 2008, ECAN already established a complete supply chain system integrating R&D, production, sales and after-sales services based on the advantages of our raw materials factories for wood & stone powder and professional technical team.
SPC is short of Stone Plastic Composite (as well as Rigid Core Vinyl Flooring) which has a rigid core and a form of vinyl material. It makes the flooring has an excellent choice for perfect water proof performance and high-traffic areas in your home.SPC is similar to luxury vinyl flooring in how it’s constructed, but it has a little bit difference compared with LVT.
The SPC flooring is constructed by UV film topcoat , wear layer , decor film , rigid core and bottom layer. The SPC flooring brings you better durability and water-resistance performance,easier for installation and maintenance.
SPC flooring application scenario: Family decoration /hospital /library/ School/ Restaurant /supermarket shopping..........
1.Pure Raw Material With Strict Control, Ensure The Health Of Each User.
2.Fireproof, Waterproof, Moistureproof, Mildewproof. Absolutely Outstanding Performance For Any Occasion.
3.The PU Material Coating Enhance The Flooring Intensity And Anti-Scratch Property, More Service Lifetime.
4.Water Resistant Anti-Bacterial Easy To Clean And Maintain Easy To Install Eco-Friendly
· Shelves. Whether it’s a manufacturer’s sample or a piece of scrap, turn short, leftover pieces of composite decking boards into shelves. The pieces can also be used to display room numbers and building addresses.Check out these 12 heavy-duty garage storage racks.Get price
· · Thanks for stopping by today. Our goal is to help make the most with whatever you have by sharing budget-friendly, time-saving, and reusing/DIY ideas for all parts of your home. If you enjoyed this- creative ways to use up leftover fabric scraps post, we would appreciate a share on any social media: Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.Get price
· Clean Your Surface; Cleaning your surface before starting the polishing and restoration process is key to the success of your DIY project. Any and all residual oils, dirt, grease, and dust must be completely removed from the surface first and foremost. Ensure any stains are also removed by using warm soapy water and dampening a soft cloth.Get price
Step 1. Seal cement tile. Before you even get started on the wood tray part, start the process of sealing your tile. This needs about 1-2 hours in between coats and we did 4 or 5 coats – so you can just keep this process going of sealing the tile as you work on the rest of the tray.Get price
Step 3: Cut and Attach Frame Pieces. MaryAnnCarter. Use a miter saw to cut the corners at a 45-degree angle for a clean, uniform look. To rip off the tongue and groove edges, set the table saw to the width of the tongue/groove and run the board through the saw. Attach the boards to the sides of the tabletop using 2” finish nails.Get price
When using reclaimed and antique materials, always keep the remnants and drops to repurpose in other projects. Finally, check materials for cracks and any other structural damage. To attach the new base to the top, you will also need a piece of 3/4" plywood and some reclaimed 1x8 material to form the skirt.Get price
7 Repurposing DIY’s for Leftover Flooring Planks. One of my favorite things to repurpose is a leftover flooring plank. They come in so many, cool finishes, they are easy to cut, and are lightweight. Plus, you can buy an entire box for very little money. Today I am sharing seven DIY projects for leftover flooring …Get price
· A quick sweep and a polish and the floor will be attractive, easy to clean, and will make sure to keep your floor damage-free. Use Acetone or MEK to clean up any tools or spills, and properly dispose of any used rollers, brushes, paint sticks, and other disposable materials.Get price
· This DIY from Super Crafty Gal turns those crates into cool and useful wall shelves. If you want, you can spray paint the crate in the color of your choice. Then, use plastic canvas mesh to line what will be the bottom of the crate once it’s hanging on the wall. Attach the crate to …Get price
To make certain you use the broad selection of floor tile floor covering ideas, you need to understand about the different kinds of floor tiles that you can collaborate with to install on your floor. See additionally other 20 Nice Ideas for Leftover Hardwood Flooring below here!Get price
· You can cut your marble tile into the size and shape that you want or literally just add magnets to the backs of entire pieces of tile to make larger magnets that you can paint and add other embellishments to. 11. DIY Repurposed Flooring Side Table. Create a beautiful accent table with that left over flooring.Get price
· Make sure you measure your wall and ensure that you have enough leftover flooring before you begin. Once you confirm your measurements, you can begin attaching the flooring to your wall using a nail gun or an adhesive, depending on the material you have. Your statement wall doesn’t have to be designed in a singular, linear motif.Get price
Recently Kate from Centsational was kind enough to link to us on one of her weekly round ups of interesting design stories – thanks Kate!. It certainly was a great selection of articles and in fact the first one, featuring a remodeled kitchen with an island unit made from reclaimed floorboards, inspired me to think about different ways to use old hardwood flooring on new projects.Get price
Measure the area for the shelves, find where the wall studs are and measure out three inches from there. The shelf brackets must go into studs to be structurally sound, and the shelves should be no more than 3-feet long to handle the weight. Use a tape measure, stud finder and level to …Get price
· Skip the furniture store, and create your own craft desk with your leftover materials. A fun project, and a great way to save some money and be resourceful! This Tile Art from 365 Days 2 Simplicity. Just a few leftover tiles can create not only a craft …Get price
· The next step is to add your wood flooring, we used utility oak we got from Lumber Liquidators. They sell their not-so-great pieces at .99 a sq ft, and a few years ago we bought enough to do a few countertops in our home. They are cracked, have holes, and are mostly short pieces…not something you would want to use for a floor.Get price
Sep 25, 2020 - Using leftover laminate flooring pieces for craft projects. See more ideas about laminate flooring, crafts, craft projects.Get price
Put leftover planks to good use. Just cut off the tongue and make shelving units, wall hooks plus other useful appliances for around the house. However, your floorboards aren’t the only ones that can be helpful around the house; make use of those leftover …Get price
Use it: If you have a lot of paint leftover, store it so that you can use it again in the next few years. Cover the opening of the can with plastic wrap, put the lid securely on, and store the can upside down to create a tight seal. Use it! Try doing a smaller project, …Get price
DIY Laminate Flooring Table Top: Create Your Own! 5. Cover and Fix Holes. If there are any holes from the nails that you used to put into the laminate flooring or any connecting side pieces make to fill them in with wood first (and allow them plenty of dry time) prior to painting. 6.Get price
Online retailers want that sale and home improvement stores assume anything can be a do it yourself project. Folks, if you're looking at wood floors, consider a professional for the work. However, for those that are ready, I've summarized the different types of installations, their difficulty factor and what aching parts of the body you're ...Get price
· What wonderful creations you have made , I love the items 20 and 36 , simple and delicate looking and very eye catching , I would love to try some of your ideas , one thing I had seen in the past from someone who made Christian crosses for walls from raw tree branches and was so beautiful , it hung on my friends wall ,but she told me it was from a different country she had visited ( …Get price
Feb 16, 2019 - Explore Bri Pinales's board "leftover quartz ideas" on Pinterest. See more ideas about recycled granite, granite remnants, granite.Get price
Put leftover planks to good use. Just cut off the tongue and make shelving units, wall hooks plus other useful appliances for around the house. However, your floorboards aren’t the only ones that can be helpful around the house; make use …Get price
· This is an easy DIY job. Cover The Ceiling. Wood ceiling ideas for your living room or basement. ... Solid hardwood flooring is the perfect material to build a solid coffee table. ... from scratch. Unlike scrap 2x4, the advantage of using hardwood leftover flooring is that it’s ready to cut and use.Get price
· Many s use them to display decorative pieces or family mementos, so they need to be looking their best. Here’s how you can jazz up your bookcase using leftover tiles. Inspired by our favourite TV Interior Designer, Julia Kendell, we’re all for creating colourful patterns on your bookcase using ceramic tiles.Get price
· But what to do with those leftover Trex decking samples? We’ve got a few ideas. 1. Floating shelf. Exactly what your home office was missing. And all it calls for is your favorite tanned leather and a couple mounting screws—then you’ve got a perfect perch for a plant or cherished photo. 2.Get price
10 Ways to Use Up Leftover Flooring - Flooring IncGet price
7 Repurposing DIY’s for Leftover Flooring Planks. One of my favorite things to repurpose is a leftover flooring plank. They come in so many, cool finishes, they are easy to cut, and are lightweight. Plus, you can buy an entire box for very little money. Today I am sharing seven DIY projects for leftover flooring planks …Get price
Jan 1, 2018 - Awesome leftover flooring ideas and creative DIY projects with carpets or tiles. Great for any spaces, like laundry rooms, ceilings, basements and much more!. See more ideas about flooring, diy flooring, diy projects.Get price