SPC flooring is green and environmentally friendly, truly zero formaldehyde, waterproof, suitable for any place, good anti-skid performance, comfortable foot feel, comparable to solid wood flooring, wear-resistant, long service life, fire and flame retardant, suitable for geothermal, heat preservation and energy saving, convenient and quick installation.
Shanghai Ecan Industrial Co.,Ltd is a leading supplier of SPC and WPC products in China. Founded in 2008, ECAN already established a complete supply chain system integrating R&D, production, sales and after-sales services based on the advantages of our raw materials factories for wood & stone powder and professional technical team.
SPC is short of Stone Plastic Composite (as well as Rigid Core Vinyl Flooring) which has a rigid core and a form of vinyl material. It makes the flooring has an excellent choice for perfect water proof performance and high-traffic areas in your home.SPC is similar to luxury vinyl flooring in how it’s constructed, but it has a little bit difference compared with LVT.
The SPC flooring is constructed by UV film topcoat , wear layer , decor film , rigid core and bottom layer. The SPC flooring brings you better durability and water-resistance performance,easier for installation and maintenance.
SPC flooring application scenario: Family decoration /hospital /library/ School/ Restaurant /supermarket shopping..........
1.Pure Raw Material With Strict Control, Ensure The Health Of Each User.
2.Fireproof, Waterproof, Moistureproof, Mildewproof. Absolutely Outstanding Performance For Any Occasion.
3.The PU Material Coating Enhance The Flooring Intensity And Anti-Scratch Property, More Service Lifetime.
4.Water Resistant Anti-Bacterial Easy To Clean And Maintain Easy To Install Eco-Friendly
Wood floors installed over radiant heat will provide trouble-free warmth for the life of the floor. Since natural wood is an excellent conductor of heat, radiant heat is an ideal heat source to use with wide plank wood flooring.Get price
This flooring can be installed over old wood flooring or over a plywood sub-floor. A minimum 3/4-inch-thick sub-floor is required. If you are working atop a single plywood layer, we recommend adding a second layer of 1/4- to 1/2-inch plywood or commercial floor substrate material. Use wood or drywall screws to attach the substrate to the floor ...Get price
· This is a property that makes hardwood floors more durable than, for instance, a pine floor, but also makes them more difficult to finish. There are many finishes on the market; your choice depends on how exposed the floor is, how much traffic it will carry, and how dark you want your wood floor …Get price
· Cost to refinish hardwood floors. Professional hardwood floor refinishing costs $1.50 to $5.00 per square foot without staining. The average cost to sand, restain, and refinish wood floors is $2 to $7 per square foot.Refinishing hardwood stairs costs $25 to $85 per step.DIY costs to redo and resurface wood floors is $600 to $1,100.. Cost to refinish hardwood floors by room - chartGet price
F&D Start to Finish: Install AquaGuard Wood Flooring Exclusive to Floor & Decor, AquaGuard Wood flooring provides the beauty of hardwood with the durability and practicality of water-resistant flooring. No underlayment is required for this flooring! Plus, you don’t need transition moldings in large spaces, so you can create a seamless look that is easy … Continue reading "F&D ...Get price
· The national average materials cost to install prefinished wood flooring is $5.38 per square foot, with a range between $4.64 to $6.11. The total price for labor and materials per square foot is $10.85, coming in between $8.92 to $12.78. A typical 300 square foot project costs $3,255.89, with a range of $2,677.00 to $3,834.79.Get price
Fit To Finish Wood Flooring, Torrington, CT. 181 likes. Hardwood Floor Sanding and Finishing SpecialistGet price
· Http://www.learningconstruction.com step by step tutorial: how to install self adhesive vinyl wood flooring. these are the basic steps: # 1 select your flooring.. Waterproof wood look vinyl flooring "nucore" from floor & decor installation part 2. start to finish, how to install vinyl flooring. floating installation of wood flooring / vinyl ...Get price
Hardwood Floor Installation Labor, Basic Basic labor to install hardwood floor with favorable site conditions. Install underlayment on clean, level subfloor. Acclimate, cull and blend flooring. Blind nail wood flooring. Includes planning, equipment and material acquisition, area preparation and protection, setup and cleanup. 129 square feet ...Get price
· If you choose to install vinyl flooring on each stair riser, here’s what you’ll need to do. Measure the length and height of the riser and cut a vinyl plank to fit. Spread adhesive on the back of the plank and firmly press it against the riser. Fasten the corners and edges with screws or nails, so the plank stays secure as the adhesive dries.Get price
For the best and longest lasting finish, we would always suggest floating engineered wood flooring as this method works for any existing type of subflooring and is also fairly quick and easy to do. Existing tiled sub floor ready to install engineered wood flooring on.Get price
How to Finish Hardwood Floors in One Day with Minwax® Uploaded Apr 11, 2011. Learn how to finish your hardwood floor in one day with Minwax® Sanding Sealer and Minwax® Super Fast-Drying Polyurethane® for Floors. First, start by sanding your raw hardwood to leave microabrasions in the wood…Get price
· Fit To Finish Wood Flooring, Torrington, CT. 181 likes. Hardwood Floor Sanding and Finishing SpecialistGet price
You finally decided on the perfect hardwood for your floors—whether that’s a deep, rich walnut, a warm cherry wood, or a rustic oak. While there are many species of hardwood fit for flooring ...Get price
Solid wood flooring needs to be laid with an expansion gap of between 10–12mm around the edges; The neatest finish is achieved by removing skirting and architrave before laying the flooring. However, if you don’t want to go those lengths, you can add flooring trim and still achieve a great finishGet price
Sanding the floors 3 times, with different grits, to bare wood, in order to remove as many scratches or stains as possible without destroying the integrity of the flooring. This is the only method available to remove the maximum amount of wear and tear. Cleaning the work area on a daily basis.Get price
· 4. Best Hardwood Floor Finish for High-Traffic: Oil-Based Polyurethane. Oil-based polyurethane offers middle-of-the-road durability at an affordable price. The cheapest of the modern finishes, this type adds a warm glow to popular wood flooring options like white oak or maple.Get price
The cost to Refinish a Hardwood Floor starts at $5.08 - $6.20 per square foot, but can vary significantly with site conditions and options. Get fair costs for your SPECIFIC project requirements. See typical tasks and time to refinish a hardwood floor, along with per unit costs and material requirements. See professionally prepared estimates for hardwood floor refinishing work.Get price
· After that continue with the flooring nailer until you're too close to the far wall and then switch back to the finish nailer through the tongues. For the last 3 or 4 rows where the finish nailer won't fit you can drill through the tongues and hand nail. Some will …Get price
Read these 6 steps for refinishing the wood floors in your home: 1. Clean the Floor with a Hardwood Floor Cleaner Photo by Reena Bammi. Remove all the furniture, and spray the floor with a hardwood flooring cleaner or your own mix of 10 parts water to 1 part white vinegar. Gently wipe the floor with a terry-cloth mop or a towel wrapped around a ...Get price
Installing Carpet Against Wood Floors. Knowing the proper way to tuck carpet against new hardwood floors can make the difference from not only appearance but avoiding a trip hazard. If you've decided on keeping the existing carpet in some areas where it meets up with the wood floor…Get price
· Watch our step-by-step video showing how to lay laminate or solid wood flooring, with expert advice and top tips to help you complete the job with confidence...Get price
flooring. offers unlimited styles from American species to exotic woods from every corner of the world. Heat and humidity is a big factor to consider when thinking about hardwood floors. If the humidity level is excessive (greater then 60%), the floor will warp. Our flooring experts will gladly check the moisture levels in your home. Learn MoreGet price
· How to Finish Hardwood Floors in One Day with Minwax® Uploaded Apr 11, 2011. Learn how to finish your hardwood floor in one day with Minwax® Sanding Sealer and Minwax® Super Fast-Drying Polyurethane® for Floors. First, start by sanding your raw hardwood to leave microabrasions in the wood's surface.Get price
Engineered wood flooring. Engineered wood flooring is a prefinished tongue-and-groove flooring that has alternating wood grain laminations much like plywood, but with a 1/8-in. or thicker solid hardwood layer on top. The factory finish is very durable, but it can be sanded if it ever needs refinishing.Get price
Fit to Finish was established in 1997 and has been responsible for providing outstanding wood floor service ever since. My specialty is in the area residential wood floor sanding and refinishing. My customers particularly value the prompt, reliable and professional service only …Get price
How to Install Unfinished Oak Hardwood Flooring. Despite the ever-increasing selection of hardwood flooring materials available, oak continues to be the standard. It is one of the most abundant ...Get price
· Step 3: Fit and Lock the Boards. On the second row, lock the tongue and groove, and tap them together with a mallet and block for a tight fit between the boards. Stagger the ends of adjoining boards by at least 6 inches, cutting the end board if …Get price
· How to Install, Sand & Finish Engineered Floors, Part 5. Avi Hadad. Oct 17, 2016. ... Wood Floor Business has the only comprehensive database of the industry. Learn More. Newsletter for Wood Floor Professionals. Get industry news, insights, …Get price
· Step 3: Fit and Lock the Boards. On the second row, lock the tongue and groove, and tap them together with a mallet and block for a tight fit between the boards. Stagger the ends of adjoining boards by at least 6 inches, cutting the end board if needed to …Get price