SPC flooring is green and environmentally friendly, truly zero formaldehyde, waterproof, suitable for any place, good anti-skid performance, comfortable foot feel, comparable to solid wood flooring, wear-resistant, long service life, fire and flame retardant, suitable for geothermal, heat preservation and energy saving, convenient and quick installation.
Shanghai Ecan Industrial Co.,Ltd is a leading supplier of SPC and WPC products in China. Founded in 2008, ECAN already established a complete supply chain system integrating R&D, production, sales and after-sales services based on the advantages of our raw materials factories for wood & stone powder and professional technical team.
SPC is short of Stone Plastic Composite (as well as Rigid Core Vinyl Flooring) which has a rigid core and a form of vinyl material. It makes the flooring has an excellent choice for perfect water proof performance and high-traffic areas in your home.SPC is similar to luxury vinyl flooring in how it’s constructed, but it has a little bit difference compared with LVT.
The SPC flooring is constructed by UV film topcoat , wear layer , decor film , rigid core and bottom layer. The SPC flooring brings you better durability and water-resistance performance,easier for installation and maintenance.
SPC flooring application scenario: Family decoration /hospital /library/ School/ Restaurant /supermarket shopping..........
1.Pure Raw Material With Strict Control, Ensure The Health Of Each User.
2.Fireproof, Waterproof, Moistureproof, Mildewproof. Absolutely Outstanding Performance For Any Occasion.
3.The PU Material Coating Enhance The Flooring Intensity And Anti-Scratch Property, More Service Lifetime.
4.Water Resistant Anti-Bacterial Easy To Clean And Maintain Easy To Install Eco-Friendly
Total cost in Colorado Springs to install hardwood floors. 215 square feet. $1,737.10. $2,158.17. Average cost per square foot. $8.69. $10.79. The above is an estimate based on regional material and labor costs. Get an exact quote from a Colorado Springs flooring contractor now!Get price
In fact, hardwood flooring ranks towards the top of the list in installation cost. The average homeowner generally spends between $2,500-$4,500 to install hardwood floors. Cost will vary based on the size of the room.Get price
· While the spectrum ranges from $3 to $10, most hardwood flooring installation estimates fall in the range of $4.50-$7.00 per square foot. Installing Hardwood on Stairs. The cost of installing hardwood on stairs is typically estimated separately. Stairs take time, and time is money. Standard 36” steps are priced at $40-$75 per stair.Get price
· Hardwood Floor Installation Costs at a Glance. Solid wood flooring: $5-$10 per square foot Engineered wood flooring: $4-$9 per square foot Exotic hardwood: $20+ per square foot Middle-tier hardwood: $8-$15 per square foot Budget hardwood: $3-$10 per square foot Compare to laminate: $3-$7 per square foot 1,500 square feet of solid wood: $4,500-$30,000 500 square feet of …Get price
· How much does it cost to install laminate flooring? Laminate flooring is made of synthetic materials that are layered and then fused together during a process that is known as lamination. This process artificially replicates the appearance of …Get price
· The national average cost to install hardwood flooring is $6 to $12 per square foot for both labor and material fees. For higher-end wood and larger spaces, like if you’re redoing your entire first floor in hardwood, you may pay more—possibly between $13 and $25 per square foot.In general, most projects end up costing between $2,500 to $6,800 total.Get price
New flooring: install 2,500 sq.ft. of chestnut finished oak parquet (5/16" x 13" x 12" blocks) flooring and 500 linear feet of hardwood baseboard. $3.54. per sq.ft. 2,625. $9,295. Upgrade: additional cost to install finished cherry or walnut hardwood parquet flooring (5/16" x 13" x 13" blocks) and hardwood baseboard. $1.60.Get price
2021-10-29 · Installation Cost Factors. The cost to install hardwood flooring will vary depending on: Species of Wood. Domestic hardwoods like White Oak, Red Oak, Maple, Birch, Beech, and Hickory cost the least. Less common domestic woods including Walnut, Cherry, and Ash cost a little more. Imported/Exotic hardwood flooring is the most expensive.Get price
If you plan to do the work yourself and need to figure out how much material to buy, use our Hardwood Calculator above. 3/4-inch solid hardwood must be installed over a plywood subfloor at or above ground level. 5/16-inch solid hardwood is a thinner version of 3/4-inch solid hardwood. This wood type is thin enough to be glued down to concrete ...Get price
2021-10-24 · Hardwood floor cost on average $5 per square foot, with prices between $1 and $9 per square foot, depending on the type of wood you choose. Because flooring has to cover a flat surface area, the cost for hardwood flooring is measured bysquare foot. Installation for a hardwood floor could cost as little as $1500 or run up to $10,000.Get price
· For instance, HomeWyse says hardwood floor refinishing in a 15-by-15-foot room costs $611.92 to $789.42 in ritzy Scarsdale, NY, but $473.45 to $608.02 in Mobile, AL. Contact local flooring ...Get price
· Timber Flooring Renovation Costs. The cost of hardwood timber floorboards varies according to the species and grade of timber chosen. Expect to pay: $50 per …Get price
· July 17, 2021. in Advice. 0. How much does it cost to install 1000 square feet of hardwood floors? Installing hardwood flooring averages between $6 and $12 per square foot. On average, wood flooring costs between $3 and $7 per square foot …Get price
Check out our how-to guide on flooring installation. Some homeowners choose to do their hardwood floor installation on their own. While it can be done as a DIY project, it takes a good amount of time, effort and skill. Prefer to leave the job to the pros? With Lowe’s hardwood flooring installation, you’ll get the benefit of professional ...Get price
26 行 · As such, hardwoods floors can be a more expensive choice; both regarding the material itself …Get price
2021-10-14 · How much does it cost for hardwood floor installation. The room’s size, wood type selected for the flooring including the different steps involved in the installation process specifies the final cost. The cost factors are given below which you need to …Get price
2021-9-25 · How much does it cost to install hardwood floors in a 12×12 room? The national average cost to install hardwood flooring is $6 to $12 per square foot for both labor and material fees. For higher-end wood and larger spaces, like if you’re redoing your entire first floor in hardwood, you may pay more—possibly between $13 and $25 per square foot.Get price
Wooden Stairs Cost. Hardwood stairs average $100 to $200 per step, including labor.A flight of stairs is 10 to 12 steps and would cost $1,000 to $2,400.. Installation and materials can range as low as $1,000 and as high as $30,000.Price depends on …Get price
· The estimates below do not include engineered wood, a different product than solid hardwood. Engineered wood costs approximately 10 percent to 15 percent less than solid hardwood. For example, the do-it-yourself installation of solid kempas is around $12.50; engineered kempas would cost about $13.72 per square foot. Species.Get price
How much does hardwood timber flooring cost? The cost of hardwood timber floorboards varies according to the species and grade of timber chosen. Expect to pay: $50 per square metre for low-grade timber with lots of knots and imperfections; $55 to …Get price
There will also be additional costs for floor fitting services, such as underlay, which you can read more about below. For a 5m x 5m room, installing an engineered wooden floor, with a cost of £30 per square metre for the floor itself and £20 per square metre for installation would cost around £1,400, taking extras into account.Get price
2021-5-31 · Hardwood Floor Installation Costs at a Glance. Solid wood flooring: $5-$10 per square foot Engineered wood flooring: $4-$9 per square foot Exotic hardwood: $20+ per square foot Middle-tier hardwood: $8-$15 per square foot Budget hardwood: $3-$10 per square foot Compare to laminate: $3-$7 per square foot 1,500 square feet of solid wood: $4,500-$30,000 500 square feet of solid wood: …Get price
Hardwood flooring can also be repaired and refinished unlike other flooring types. Installation prices vary depending on the type of wood you choose. Depending upon your selections, the total cost for hardwood floor installation, including labor and materials, …Get price
Hardwood Floor Installation Costs. The average cost to install hardwood flooring is $4,213 with most homeowners spending between $2,311 and $6,115.On the low end, you can expect to pay $6 to $11 per square foot, and on the high-end prices range from $12 to $23 per square foot for both materials and installation. The installation includes finishing, trim, and removal of your old floor.Get price
· Installation can be much higher also if the hardwood flooring is not pre-finished. The average cost of vinyl floor tiles or planks is about $3 per square foot, and the average installation cost is $2.50 per square foot for a total of $5.50 per square foot.Get price
26 行 · Price does not include sales tax. Installation Labor. $1,200 - $2,400. $1,200. …Get price
Price does not include sales tax. Installation Labor. $1,200 - $2,400. $1,200. $2,400. Installation labor to install hardwood flooring, including surface prep, underlayment installation, trim and door preparation, and job-site cleanup. Project Supplies. $150 - …Get price
Most Durable Hardwood Flooring Ebony, cherry, live oak, or bamboo are the most durable choices. These extremely hard woods (and wood-like bamboo) wear well and are more resistant to minor damage than other options. How much does it cost to install hardwood floors for $1200 sq ft? Hardwood flooring cost: $900 – $1,200.Get price
· According to recent data: The national average cost to install wood floors (solid or engineered) is around $4500 overall . The typical cost ranges between $2,499 and $6,747. This range depends on many factors including your location, the size of the project, the wood flooring types you choose, and your installation method.Get price
The cost to install a hardwood floor depends on the type of hardwood you will use and the labor rates in your area for flooring installation. If you decide to use a contractor for the installation and they use glue down flooring, you will probably pay around $8 to $12 per foot, although this will increase or decrease depending on your wood ...Get price