SPC flooring is green and environmentally friendly, truly zero formaldehyde, waterproof, suitable for any place, good anti-skid performance, comfortable foot feel, comparable to solid wood flooring, wear-resistant, long service life, fire and flame retardant, suitable for geothermal, heat preservation and energy saving, convenient and quick installation.
Shanghai Ecan Industrial Co.,Ltd is a leading supplier of SPC and WPC products in China. Founded in 2008, ECAN already established a complete supply chain system integrating R&D, production, sales and after-sales services based on the advantages of our raw materials factories for wood & stone powder and professional technical team.
SPC is short of Stone Plastic Composite (as well as Rigid Core Vinyl Flooring) which has a rigid core and a form of vinyl material. It makes the flooring has an excellent choice for perfect water proof performance and high-traffic areas in your home.SPC is similar to luxury vinyl flooring in how it’s constructed, but it has a little bit difference compared with LVT.
The SPC flooring is constructed by UV film topcoat , wear layer , decor film , rigid core and bottom layer. The SPC flooring brings you better durability and water-resistance performance,easier for installation and maintenance.
SPC flooring application scenario: Family decoration /hospital /library/ School/ Restaurant /supermarket shopping..........
1.Pure Raw Material With Strict Control, Ensure The Health Of Each User.
2.Fireproof, Waterproof, Moistureproof, Mildewproof. Absolutely Outstanding Performance For Any Occasion.
3.The PU Material Coating Enhance The Flooring Intensity And Anti-Scratch Property, More Service Lifetime.
4.Water Resistant Anti-Bacterial Easy To Clean And Maintain Easy To Install Eco-Friendly
· Plus economical too! A bag of Feather Finish costs about $15 (in our case, the loft needed one full bag), and then you’ll need some concrete stain. A whole new floor for about $30 in materials! The reading loft is really coming together. One last note: as I mentioned above, the reading loft is low-traffic area.Get price
· HOW TO FINISH CONCRETE FLOORS. For existing surfaces, most projects will consist of three phases: Prep work and cleaning: How this is done will vary depending on the finish to be applied. For instance, you can’t clean the surface with muriatic acid if you’re planning on using an acid-based stain, and cracks or holes may need to be repaired for some finishes, but can be left as is for …Get price
· Modern-day concrete floors are fully customizable with a variety of beautiful finishing options to choose from. In fact, today’s concrete floors come in a range of stains, colors, and textures. Thanks to these advances in technology, even a classic grey concrete floor will look stunning with the right surface preparation and finishing.Get price
Photos and information on concrete driveways, pool decks, patios, floors, countertops & walkways. Design inspiration and ideas for your next concrete project. New photos added weekly.Get price
· Place a 2x4 across the concrete. Find the straightest lumber 2x4 you can find and place it across the barriers holding the concrete in place, or "forms". The 2x4 should extend at least a foot …Get price
Nov 24, 2018 - Explore Glenda Rogers's board "Lanai floor" on Pinterest. See more ideas about stained concrete, concrete stained floors, concrete floors.Get price
· 1. Mix your concrete. Concrete is mixed by adding together Portland cement, sand, and coarse aggregate (gravel) together in a ratio of 1:2:4. Water is added to the dry mixture to bind all the components together. In a concrete mixer, add the determined amount of water and then the concrete …Get price
This concrete floor epoxy finish is enchanting with recess lighting illuminating the floor’s ice like appearance. This type of veneer is long-wearing and frequently used because of its durability. In addition, the concrete surface exudes the glossy finish that has become a …Get price
Step 4: Pour the New "Floating" Concrete Slab. You need a specialty concrete mix for this "Floating" concrete floor to work properly. We used Sand/Topping Mix from Quikcrete in 60 lb. bags. This mix is pre-mixed, just add water. This Sand/Topping Mix is specially designed for 2" or less thickness. We poured a 2" slab.Get price
🕑 Reading time: 1 minute The concrete is a versatile construction material used all over the world for all types of construction applications. Concrete in its green form can be molded into any shape, size, and finish with the help of different finishing techniques and equipment to give a beautiful and long-lasting surface with a high aesthetic value.Get price
the reinforcement and concrete, and finishing and curing the slab. The quality of a completed floor slab is dependent on; an appropriate design, the quality of the materials used and the knowledge and experience of the workmen who place and finish the concrete. Other considerationsGet price
· Broom the surface. Run a concrete broom perpendicular to the slope, if there is one. On concrete that's intended to drain, though, broom marks should be run towards the drain. One thing to note is that a broom-finished exterior surface is just as durable as a smooth finish. Cure the concrete.Get price
· How to avoid crazed concrete: Cure the concrete in a timely manner. Use a moderate slump concrete without bleeding and segregation. Do not finish concrete until all water has evaporated. Do not dust dry cement on the surface while water is present. Do not sprinkle water over the concrete while finishing it.Get price
· Concrete floors are increasingly popular for residences and businesses, and can give your home an industrial flavor. Learning how to finish concrete floors is relatively simple. Even a novice DIY-er can finish a concrete floor and polish it beautifully to a …Get price
Scoring is a simple way to create interesting geometric patterns on a concrete slab. Score lines can be added to a freshly poured slab using a groover tool, or after the concrete has hardened using a circular saw or grinder with a diamond-tipped concrete-cutting blade. Score lines 1/16-inch to ¼-inch deep. The lines can be stained a ...Get price
Remove the divider before pouring the second half. Mark the position of the door openings on the concrete forms. Then mark the location of the 1/2-inch anchor bolts on the forms. Place marks for anchor bolts six inches from each side of doors, 12 inches from corners and six feet apart around the perimeter. Step 9.Get price
Get design ideas for your own floor. View photos of concrete floors in kitchens, family rooms, retail environments, and restaurants. You'll find photos of unique color combinations and designs here, plus you can also visit ConcreteNetwork.com for hundreds more concrete floor photos. Kitchen Floors.Get price
· In this video we are doing a custom concrete hand mix with a custom finish on this concrete paver/stepping stone we show you how to get a beautiful hand fini...Get price
· Form and place any concrete foundations which will be below the slab. For monolithic slabs, there may simply be a turn down edge , but for many buildings, a spread footing is poured, then CMU (concrete masonry units, commonly called block ) are layed up to finished floor …Get price
How to Finish a Concrete Porch in a Decorative Way. Decorative concrete is the newest trend for exterior designers. A full line of products is available to enhance the once-basic gray slab found ...Get price
Concrete designs are one of the hot new trends for concrete patios, concrete floors, entryways, countertops, pool decks and more. From expansive new homes with elaborate concrete driveways to budgeted one-room remodels showcasing a stunning, stained concrete floor, the attraction is continuing to grow when it comes to using concrete for decorating.Get price
Max Power Concrete. Columbus, OH. The concrete floor at the Ozone Sports Bar & Night Club in Columbus, OH was fashioned with decorative saw cuts to create the starburst design. The concrete was then acid stained with padre brown and left the natural concrete color in alternating sections of the starburst design.Get price
· Polished Concrete Floor Finish. Below is a photo of a polished concrete floor in a showroom and office in Queens New York. This concrete floor was poured in place concrete and polished to a shiny finish. Poured in place concrete floors can have many finishes this is one example of how what a high polish finish concrete floor looks like.Get price
For a decorative border effect similar to what’s shown in the inset to Photo 4, run the edger around each section of slab after a final broom finish. In Photo 7, we show how to put an even, smooth finish on the slab with a steel trowel. Troweling is one of the trickier steps in concrete finishing…Get price
· Aesthetically, concrete floors are a good match for homes with a modern or industrial style and are less suitable for classic vintage home styles. A polished and acid-stained concrete floor will likely look out of place in a classic colonial-style home, for example, but fit quite nicely into a contemporary-style home.Get price
· Place a 2x4 across the concrete. Find the straightest lumber 2x4 you can find and place it across the barriers holding the concrete in place, or "forms". The …Get price
Company Name. City, State. Concrete floors are a great alternative to linoleum, carpet, wood, tile, stone or marble flooring. Concrete can be stained nearly any color, resurfaced in a variety of textures and finishes, or polished for a smooth, shiny look. Plus, concrete flooring is durable, long-lasting and easy to clean and maintain.Get price
Concrete can be dyed during the mixing process to offer a uniform color to the entire slab. After the staining, scoring, or stamping is complete, concrete can be polished to a high gloss to brighten a room, or left duller to help reduce glare. When choosing to use concrete as the flooring surface, it's important that the slab be well insulated.Get price
Stained concrete floors can be slippery but they don’t have to be, as long as you make sure that you use an anti-slip additive in the sealer. Takeaway. In any home renovation, it’s essential to include the flooring in the plan. For instance, you should consider the type of finish that you want to put on your concrete floor.Get price
Mix the concrete according to the directions with a mixing bit on a heavy-duty drill (Image 1). Mix it until it is the consistency of a thick pancake batter. Pour the fresh concrete over the floor, then go over it with a 1/4" gauge rake to bring it level (Image 2). The concrete …Get price