SPC flooring is green and environmentally friendly, truly zero formaldehyde, waterproof, suitable for any place, good anti-skid performance, comfortable foot feel, comparable to solid wood flooring, wear-resistant, long service life, fire and flame retardant, suitable for geothermal, heat preservation and energy saving, convenient and quick installation.
Shanghai Ecan Industrial Co.,Ltd is a leading supplier of SPC and WPC products in China. Founded in 2008, ECAN already established a complete supply chain system integrating R&D, production, sales and after-sales services based on the advantages of our raw materials factories for wood & stone powder and professional technical team.
SPC is short of Stone Plastic Composite (as well as Rigid Core Vinyl Flooring) which has a rigid core and a form of vinyl material. It makes the flooring has an excellent choice for perfect water proof performance and high-traffic areas in your home.SPC is similar to luxury vinyl flooring in how it’s constructed, but it has a little bit difference compared with LVT.
The SPC flooring is constructed by UV film topcoat , wear layer , decor film , rigid core and bottom layer. The SPC flooring brings you better durability and water-resistance performance,easier for installation and maintenance.
SPC flooring application scenario: Family decoration /hospital /library/ School/ Restaurant /supermarket shopping..........
1.Pure Raw Material With Strict Control, Ensure The Health Of Each User.
2.Fireproof, Waterproof, Moistureproof, Mildewproof. Absolutely Outstanding Performance For Any Occasion.
3.The PU Material Coating Enhance The Flooring Intensity And Anti-Scratch Property, More Service Lifetime.
4.Water Resistant Anti-Bacterial Easy To Clean And Maintain Easy To Install Eco-Friendly
· Pros and Cons of Terrazzo . Heard of terrazzo but not quite familiar with the flooring material? No problem. This blog focuses on the pros and cons of terrazzo so that you can make a conscious decision as to whether this flooring …Get price
Advanced Floors - Polished Concrete and Stone Restoration Terrazzo Restoration, Travertine Tile, Stained & Polished Concrete Floors, Marble & Granite, Epoxy Flooring, Saltillo Tile Sealing -- …Get price
Advantages of epoxy flooring. Epoxy floors are long-lasting, scratch-resistant and durable. Here are a few benefits of epoxy flooring that you should know about: One of the main advantages of epoxy flooring in Pakistan is that it is durable, lasts for a long time and doesn’t degrade with time. It can withstand heavy traffic.Get price
The lifespan of epoxy flooring depends heavily on where it’s located, how much traffic it sees, the company or contractor you hire and how well you stay on top of maintenance. Some experts say epoxy floors can last for seven, 10, 20 or even 30 years. Still, you will likely need to re-coat your concrete floors …Get price
Many contractors, business owners, and property managers know they would like something low-maintenance, long-lasting and durable that will enhance the style and appeal of their space, but beyond that, they may have a tough time determining whether polished concrete or epoxy flooring is the best choice for their particular needs.Get price
R135.00. Flooring installation cost range (per sqm) R80 – R200. Mid level flooring installation cost (per sqm) R130.00. High level flooring installation cost (per sqm) R200.00. This is an estimate of the flooring installation cost of labour costs per square meter to install flooring based multiple quotes supplied through Kandua.Get price
Palm Beach Epoxy Pros can help you transform your concrete floors into stylish and classy floors that are extremely durable and requires very little maintenance to keep its luster. Concrete floors have today become a popular flooring …Get price
· Pros of Epoxy Aggregate Flooring. One of the things that most people like about this type of flooring is that not much sticks to it, making it easier to clean up a mess. Another reason why some prefer this type of flooring over others is that it is durable as long as it has been applied properly.Get price
Epoxy.com Epoxy and Urethane Seamless Flooring and Seamless Floor Coating Systems are designed to withstand heavy traffic and wear. However, if there is enough traffic and/or abuse to cause the system to loose its shine, or show visible signs of wear, you may wish to restore the floor …Get price
· To clean spills with baking soda, make a paste by mixing your baking soda with water in a ratio of 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of water for ½ cup (104 g) of baking soda. Apply the paste to the stain, let it sit for 5 minutes, and wipe it off with a washcloth. Epoxy countertops stain easily.Get price
With the right care and regular maintenance, your stone can last a lifetime. Read below for helpful instructions and tips on how to best clean and maintain marble, granite, limestone, travertine, and soapstone flooring. ROUTINE CARE. Natural stone floors should be cleaned with neutral cleaners specifically designed for stone.Get price
Simple Epoxy Stone Installation Steps. Preparing the floors by sanding them for resurfacing. Adding the required color combination to the epoxy for resurfacing. Repeat the above steps three times and let the floor dry for 12 hours. Epoxy Stone Flooring Maintenance The color of your epoxy stone might darken very slightly as it ages.Get price
Stone composite luxury vinyl tiles. Tile and natural stone are a more conventional flooring for your garage than wooden planks. If you want a sleek look, go for the stone composite tiles. Natural stone looks with stone composite core make this flooring tough and versatile in design.Get price
Epoxy Flooring Cost Per Square Foot. Epoxy flooring installation costs from $3 to $12 per square foot (labor +materials). Professionals charge nearly the same prices all across the country. If you have much square footage the contractor might offer you a slight discount on the cost of …Get price
Choose Rock Star Coating Pros. Inspiration, Installation, and More. Balance Function and Style with Professional Contractor Services. Rock Star Coating Pros, AZ remains your local experts in updating your concrete spaces into elegant outdoor surfaces and interior flooring. From helping you save more on improving your garage floor …Get price
Epoxy flooring is the ideal solution to keep floors looking polished and professional year-round. Since epoxy is a non-pours surface, dust and debris sit close to the surface and is removed easily. There are no routine care instructions such as repainting or staining, nor will you find yourself paying to have these floor polished every few months.Get price
· To put it simply, terrazzo is a material used for walls and floors, that consists of chips of marble, quartz, granite, glass and other such elements. It looks beautiful and has a luxurious feel that …Get price
· kota stone & kota stone flooring is the best natural stone flooring. Kota stone is a type of blue and brown limestone used in flooring and wall cladding, this stone is stronger than marble, Kotta stone is known from two names – first – Rajasthan Kotah and second – Tandoor cota stone, Rajasthan Kota is of better quality than Tandur Kota, k otta stone is world-famous for its long shine …Get price
Welcome to stonecoatcountertops.com! We're changing how you think about remodeling. Whether your project is epoxy countertops, resin woodworking, art flooring, and even epoxy showers, you will find the supplies, tools, and resources you need to remodel many elements of your home.Helping you easily create a stunning, natural-looking, epoxy countertop is our goal and passion.Get price
The StoneCrafted Pebble-Stone Epoxy System is the “Gold Standard” and the most permanent, set-in-stone solution to stained, pitted, cracked, and ugly concrete, without tearing it out. The process material is a blend of special proprietary StoneCrafted epoxy and natural stones.Get price
5 Tips for Keeping Your Epoxy Floor in Tip-Top Shape. An epoxy floor adds a smooth texture and glossy finish to a concrete floor. This type of flooring is easy to clean and maintain, but you still need to put in the work to make it look its best. Here are some tips for no-fail epoxy floor care.Get price
· Two types of vinyl flooring can be found namely sheet flooring and tile flooring. In sheet flooring, the flooring material is laid down in the form of sheets of 6 or 12 feet width whereas tile flooring consists of tiles of 9′′x9′′ or 12′′x12”. Sheet flooring is considered to be more resistant to water and easier to install.Get price
· Epoxy flooring maintenance. As it ages, epoxy flooring darkens in color. If it undergoes extremely high foot traffic or significant water damage, resealing is necessary. You should enlist the help of a professional for your epoxy stone flooring maintenance.Get price
LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive is a two component, high strength epoxy adhesive, which is formulated for the spot bonding method of tile and stone installations on vertical surfaces. LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive maintains its non-sag consistency at high temperatures up to 95°F (35°C). Packaging Sizes: Mini Unit—2 gal (8 L) units packed in one ...Get price
FloroStone™ Slurry & Cove – A Revolution in Decorative Flooring. FloroStone™ is a cutting-edge innovation in decorative epoxy flooring that offers incredible versatility and luxury appeal. Industrial grade Florock resins combined with richly colored slurry and cove blends produce floors …Get price
5 Tips for Keeping Your Epoxy Floor in Tip-Top Shape. An epoxy floor adds a smooth texture and glossy finish to a concrete floor. This type of flooring is easy to clean and maintain, but you still need to put in the work to make it look its best. Here are some tips for no-fail epoxy floor …Get price
· It can be used on natural stone like travertine and marble and also on non-natural tile like ceramic and porcelain. Grout stains formed due to rust or other dirt can also be effectively cleaned by this heavy-duty cleaner. It is a deep penetrating cleaner that soaks inside the surface of porous tile and removes the rust formation at the root level.Get price
· This type of tile requires a lot more maintenance than traditional showers and they generally don’t last very long. Most standard stone tile showers will last decades or longer with minimal care, while cultured marble showers will very likely be stained and discolored by the first year of use and start to look terrible with use.Get price
CustomTech from Custom Building Products-- the brand flooring contractors have trusted since 1964.Engineered to exceed the most stringent requirements, CustomTech products deliver exceptional strength, durability and ease of use.Get price
Vinyl flooring is manufactured in three primary forms: vinyl plank (above), vinyl tile and sheet vinyl. It has several installation methods, including peel and stick, glue down, and click and lock. It can look like wood or stone. Pros: Unlike tile…Get price