SPC flooring is green and environmentally friendly, truly zero formaldehyde, waterproof, suitable for any place, good anti-skid performance, comfortable foot feel, comparable to solid wood flooring, wear-resistant, long service life, fire and flame retardant, suitable for geothermal, heat preservation and energy saving, convenient and quick installation.
Shanghai Ecan Industrial Co.,Ltd is a leading supplier of SPC and WPC products in China. Founded in 2008, ECAN already established a complete supply chain system integrating R&D, production, sales and after-sales services based on the advantages of our raw materials factories for wood & stone powder and professional technical team.
SPC is short of Stone Plastic Composite (as well as Rigid Core Vinyl Flooring) which has a rigid core and a form of vinyl material. It makes the flooring has an excellent choice for perfect water proof performance and high-traffic areas in your home.SPC is similar to luxury vinyl flooring in how it’s constructed, but it has a little bit difference compared with LVT.
The SPC flooring is constructed by UV film topcoat , wear layer , decor film , rigid core and bottom layer. The SPC flooring brings you better durability and water-resistance performance,easier for installation and maintenance.
SPC flooring application scenario: Family decoration /hospital /library/ School/ Restaurant /supermarket shopping..........
1.Pure Raw Material With Strict Control, Ensure The Health Of Each User.
2.Fireproof, Waterproof, Moistureproof, Mildewproof. Absolutely Outstanding Performance For Any Occasion.
3.The PU Material Coating Enhance The Flooring Intensity And Anti-Scratch Property, More Service Lifetime.
4.Water Resistant Anti-Bacterial Easy To Clean And Maintain Easy To Install Eco-Friendly
· http://www.hardwoodinstaller.com/refinishing/ - Professionals show what it takes to sand out bevels. Can it be done. Why? How much does it cost?Get price
· The Swanson sliding t-bevel is a great tool. Has a nice looking hardwood handle with brass ends and a brass tension knob, unlike other brands that use a wing nut. The brass knob is easier in the hand and looks better. I gave this 4/5 stars due to the sharp squared edges and a couple of wood shavings left hanging by the logo in the handle.Get price
A hardwood flooring nailer is a power tool that shoots nails through the tongue at the correct angle while driving the hardwood plank snugly against the previous plank.Get price
· Tips For Laying Hardwood Flooring . Acclimate the wood flooring in the home for at least 48 hours before laying it. Lay pre-finished wood flooring with care, since scratches and gouges cannot easily be sanded out. Leave an expansion gap around the perimeter of the floor. Usually, this gap is either 1/4-inch or 1/8-inch.Get price
· Best Hardwood Floor Brands. The most popular hardwood flooring brands for availability, durability and quality include: Bruce® Carlisle® Lumber Liquidators® Most Durable Hardwood Flooring. Ebony, cherry, live oak, or bamboo are the most durable choices. These extremely hard woods (and wood-like bamboo) wear well and are more resistant to ...Get price
Vacuuming dust and grit. Vacuum after each sanding to pick up coarse grit left on the floor. Sweep or vacuum the floor before you move up to the next grit. Even the best abrasives throw off a few granules while sanding. And a 36-grit granule caught under a 60-grit belt will leave an ugly gash in the floor.Get price
Compound sliding miter saw: Adding sliding rails to a compound miter saw allows the user to cut wider boards. Non-sliding miter saws cut boards a few inches narrower than their blade diameter, so ...Get price
Professional Hardwood Flooring Jack Positioning Tool: : Industrial & Scientific. $38.59. & FREE Returns. Return this item for free. Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. Learn more about free returns.Get price
You can also opt for bevel-less "square-edge" flooring that mimics the look of site-finished boards. These work best when the subfloor is perfectly flat; otherwise you may see exposed edges. Shop Smarter: Width Photo by STEFANOLUNARDI/iStock. Wood flooring is sold in strips up to 3 inches wide and planks that are wider than 3 inches.Get price
The majority of laminate, hardwood and vinyl plank floors have some sort of beveled edge. Edges and ends are usually referred to as one of these three types: square, micro-beveled and beveled. The terminology varies from brand to brand and can be confusing with additional descriptions like eased (micro bevel), kissed (micro-bevel) pillow ...Get price
JCB Tools - 12" Sliding Double Bevel 120V Miter Chop Saw Power Tool | Electric Powered Saw | For Home Improvements, Straight Crosscuts, Bevel, Angled Cuts, Floor Boards, Wood, Woodworking and Laminate - -Get price
Cuts for softwood vs hardwood. If you will be cutting softwoods, then you will want to make sure that the cutting angle edge of the tool is small. Look for a thin-edged tool that has a long back slope. For hardwoods, you will want a large cutting angle on the tool’s edge, which will create a thicker, slanted bevel that will turn out short and ...Get price
Hardwood floors fit easily in most, if not all types of homes and décor. Not only does it enhance and bring elegance to a room, but it is also timeless. Hardwood floors are durable, add value to your home, create an environment where dust does not collect over time, and there is …Get price
Looking for Solid Hardwood Flooring? Check out Bruce 3/4 in. Warm Spice Oak Solid Hardwood Flooring 2.25 in. Wide at LL Flooring. Try our Picture It visualizer to see our floors in your space and get 4 free flooring samples delivered. Floors can be delivered to your home starting at …Get price
· Micro bevel on Hardwood Flooring. Good point. I will abutt the board(s) to the header and only do a micro-bevel if there is serious overwood. I don't really like micro bevels on flooring and I only went the prefinished route to avoid the site finish dust and poly smells. My flooring is natural..just a poly finish over bare wood.Get price
· #1: Bruce Hardwood Flooring. Bruce has bragging rights when it comes to longevity. The company got its start all the way back in 1884, in Pennsylvania (where it’s still headquartered today). If you’re still debating between getting a laminate vs. hardwood floor, you’re in luck—you can get either with Bruce.But if you’re dead-set on buying hardwood floors (and if you are, we don’t ...Get price
Two layers of any size plywood composing the subfloor and the underlayment: Fix the squeaks and this floor is also ready for the hardwood. A vinyl floor over 1/4-in. underlayment over any 1/2-, 5/8- or 3/4-in. plywood: Fix the squeaks and install the flooring right over the vinyl, skipping the rosin paper step.Get price
· This slight movement is more noticeable in a square-edged board than one with a beveled edge. The Pros and Cons of a Beveled Edged Wooden Floor. As with any choice, you need to weigh the pros and cons before you decide which type of floor is best for you. Pros of Beveled Edges. The beveling can be small, such as a micro bevelGet price
· I'll be replacing the carpeting on a set of stairs with prefinished solid oak hardwood treads. Most of the treads will have to be fit between skirt boards so I've put together a stair tread jig. I would like suggestions on the best tool to cut the treads to length. The treads are twelve inches wide. I have a table saw and sled. I was considering buying a sliding compound miter saw but hesitate ...Get price
· Blind-nailing. For the next two rows you need to install 8-penny hand nails into the tongue of the plank. We call this blind-nailing. To blind-nail use either a finish nailer or drill pilot holes at a 45-degree angle through the tongue of each board and hand-nail the planks until there is enough clearance for the pneumatic floor nailer to fit over the tongue of the hardwood floor planks.Get price
The bevel is the most common edge type with an engineered hardwood (90% of these have a bevel and should have been discussed with you at point of sale). A "micro bevel" is something that is a slightly rounded edge that isn't very deep at all (hence the micro) and should not interfere with how tight a …Get price
· Hardwood flooring nailers fall into two overall categories: manual and air-powered (pneumatic) nailers. We highly recommend a pneumatic nailer. While manual nailers are cheaper, they are hard on the installer, tend to under-drive nails and split boards, and may produce a looser installation (for example, leaving small gaps between the planks).Get price
Here are some of the most common problems that occur while installing hardwood floors––including cupping, crowning, and squeaky floors––and instructions on how to fix them. How to Fix Cupped Hardwood Floors. Cupping means that the wood that is raised on the edges of each individual floor board. The center of the board dips below the edges.Get price
The FasTrimmer Top Beveler creates a 25° top beveled edge on vinyl, PVC and design floor coverings after cutting. It comes with a guide for cutting the material off of the floor or directly in the adhesive bed, a carrying bag and 6 spare blades. Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS ...Get price
2Pcs Tongue and Groove Router Bit Set, YWKOW Wood Door Flooring T Shape Wood Milling Cutter Woodworking Tool (2pcs-Shank 1/4" Dia.1-3/8") 4.3 out of 5 stars 63 $13.99 $ 13 . 99Get price
Metal or plastic scraper or 5-way tool; Rag; Follow the steps outlined below to fix chips on your beautiful hardwood floors: Warm the Iron and Get the Right Wax. As mentioned in the tools needed to fix chips on wood floors, you need a hot iron. Sometimes, getting the wax color that fits your floor might be a …Get price
with floating hardwood flooring, there is a limit to how far you can span the floor boards across a large room before you need to create an expansion gap --- which is then covered with a matching T-Molding. The maximum span of floating hardwood flooring differs from manufacturer to manufacturer. It can range from 20' to 40' or greater.Get price
· If the room has hardwood floors, add molding for a dramatic detail. It's higher than quarter round and has a much better appearance. – HGTV Molding and Trim Make an Impact. Baseboard Selection Guidelines. The first job of a baseboard is to cover any unsightly gaps. Begin by measuring the height of the opening from the floor to the bottom of ...Get price
Refinishing Beveled Hardwood Floors. ... With the first three mentioned above, keeping a beveled appearance will be a struggle even for the best finishers. Reasons include the quality of the milling with the original hardwood and the sub floor condition when it was installed. ... more hardwood gets removed with higher boards; the bevel becomes ...Get price
· Manual flooring nailers will work, but are tougher and slower to use. Fastener Type: You can nail down a floor using either cleat nails or staples. Diaz thinks staples have better holding power. Top Nailing: Top nailing is an option with wide plank hardwood or pine floors. Top nailing with hard-cut iron nails—in addition to using the flooring ...Get price