SPC flooring is green and environmentally friendly, truly zero formaldehyde, waterproof, suitable for any place, good anti-skid performance, comfortable foot feel, comparable to solid wood flooring, wear-resistant, long service life, fire and flame retardant, suitable for geothermal, heat preservation and energy saving, convenient and quick installation.
Shanghai Ecan Industrial Co.,Ltd is a leading supplier of SPC and WPC products in China. Founded in 2008, ECAN already established a complete supply chain system integrating R&D, production, sales and after-sales services based on the advantages of our raw materials factories for wood & stone powder and professional technical team.
SPC is short of Stone Plastic Composite (as well as Rigid Core Vinyl Flooring) which has a rigid core and a form of vinyl material. It makes the flooring has an excellent choice for perfect water proof performance and high-traffic areas in your home.SPC is similar to luxury vinyl flooring in how it’s constructed, but it has a little bit difference compared with LVT.
The SPC flooring is constructed by UV film topcoat , wear layer , decor film , rigid core and bottom layer. The SPC flooring brings you better durability and water-resistance performance,easier for installation and maintenance.
SPC flooring application scenario: Family decoration /hospital /library/ School/ Restaurant /supermarket shopping..........
1.Pure Raw Material With Strict Control, Ensure The Health Of Each User.
2.Fireproof, Waterproof, Moistureproof, Mildewproof. Absolutely Outstanding Performance For Any Occasion.
3.The PU Material Coating Enhance The Flooring Intensity And Anti-Scratch Property, More Service Lifetime.
4.Water Resistant Anti-Bacterial Easy To Clean And Maintain Easy To Install Eco-Friendly
· Most Popular Hardwood Floor Colors. If you are anything like me you love color! Whether it’s more modern tones to very classic brown tones, hardwood floor colors make a big difference in the overall look of your space. In fact, knowing how colors can make or break a space is crucial. What are some of the color …Get price
· Flooring is the foundation of a home. It’s crucial to choose the perfect tone and color. Our trending hardwood floor colors will help you pick the best.Get price
· 2021 Hardwood Floor Stain and Color Trends. Overall, there’s a shift towards darks and lights (yes, the two extremes), as well as cooler and browner tones. Redder and warmer tones are less popular and more polarizing. 1. Dark and cool toned hardwoods. Yes, the trend towards darker colors …Get price
The beauty of stained hardwood floors is in their variety of colors, patterns, and textures. The best color for oak hardwood floors is usually dark red, but you can also choose darker browns or mahogany. Most people find that staining their hardwood floors will make them more unique and stand out from the other houses in the neighborhood.Get price
· Lighter-colored hardwood floors often work best with lighter paint colors. Whites, beiges, grays, and tans are wall colors that complement light-colored hardwood floors. Darker-colored floors also benefit from lighter, more neutral-colored walls. Picture the hardwood flooring as the star of the show and the wall colors as the co-star.Get price
· Red Oak. Red oak is one of the most popular flooring choices available because of its ability to coordinate with any design style. The reddish tones add to its beauty and its resistance to wear makes it a great option for high-traffic areas, such as a living room. Photo courtesy of Shaw Floors. Ebonized Hardwood.Get price
Hardwood floor finishes have varying levels of ease, durability, even glossiness. Brush up on the basics of 8 popular options before choosing yours.Get price
Hardwood stain colors are what make up the true character of a home or business. While stain colors are usually basic, many customers have specific favorites they prefer to bring a certain aesthetic to a work or living space. When deciding to sell your home, these finish colors also make a big difference in impressing … Best Color of Hardwood for Resale in 2020 …Get price
· While this type of hardwood floor color is a bit more expensive, its popularity continues to grow. Gray tends to bring out the grain in the wood which makes it bold and textured. Gray floors work best when you add bright, statement pieces that …Get price
· If you're a commitment-phobic shopper, choosing interior flooring can feel like a never-ending process. While trends like linoleum and shag carpet (eek) went out of style as quickly as they came into it, hardwood flooring has—for centuries—been a failsafe choice for any and every aesthetic.. To help us uncover the hardwood floor color trends that reigned supreme in 2019, we spoke with 14 ...Get price
2 天前 · Dark hardwood flooring was frowned upon some time ago, but people are beginning to use it again and it is becoming more and more popular. You can mix it with lighter shades, as this creates a balance in the room. Source: Hallmark Floors Combine neutral colors with wood floors. Neutral colors go well with wood floors.Get price
Best Wall Colors for Dark Wood Floors | 30 Years of ExperienceGet price
· Use the Floor as a Canvas. We think the best way to get a color choice off the the list of Popular Hardwood Floor Stain Trends for 2021 is to the wood floor itself. We suggest to block off small 12″x12″ squares and use a rag to wipe on a small amount of stain to see what the colors …Get price
For all hardwood you’ll want to know the best way to shine wood floors. Honey and Red Stain Colors. Choosing wood floor stain colors that have orangey, honey or red tones is a great choice for subtly adding depth and enhancing the grain of the wood. Honey toned hardwood floors …Get price
The Best Hardwood Floor to Get That Beach Look. Consider your personal preferences and your home's decor and color scheme when you look for the best hardwood floors to create the beach …Get price
· The Best Hardwood Flooring Colors (Our Favorite Specific Products) Hardwood flooring has a lot going for it: it is classic in every way, it's durable, and eco-friendly. The type of wood, board width, pattern, and color also allow for limitless style …Get price
· Solid hardwood floors have an extensive history steeped in status and luxury that dates back hundreds of years. The posh plank flooring continues to be one of the most revered and sought-after interior features for homeowners and designers today — and for good reason.Get price
· Tips for Choosing the Right Color for Your Hardwood Floor. Room size, ceiling height, color and texture of walls and furniture should be your primary considerations when choosing a wood floor color. The colors must complement each other in order for an overall final design to be successful. Avoid using dark colored floors …Get price
Brushed Oak Nutmeg. Gray wood floors. Much has been made about the progression of gray as an option in hardwood flooring colours. There are some good choices like Vintage’s ‘Fumed White Oak’. That being said, the bigger trend here is the influence gray has had on the shade of brown and especially lighter, blonder colours.Get price
· Best Hardwood Floor Brands. The most popular hardwood flooring brands for availability, durability and quality include: Bruce® Carlisle® Lumber Liquidators® Most Durable Hardwood Flooring. Ebony, cherry, live oak, or bamboo …Get price
A 16-ounce hardwood floor restorer in the low price range starts at $9 to $12 per quart. Brand name hardwood floor restorers in the middle range sell for $12 to $20 per quart. In the highest price range, expect to pay $20 or more per quart. Floor restorers here tend to have special color blends.Get price
· Best Hardwood Floor Brands. The most popular hardwood flooring brands for availability, durability and quality include: Bruce® Carlisle® Lumber Liquidators® Most Durable Hardwood Flooring…Get price
· Natural hardwood comes in a wide range of colors, shades, and tones that give you numerous design options for your floor. You can find colors ranging from red, brown, yellow, beige, etc. Dark hardwood floors are highly regarded by clients and offer the best resale value for your home. Such colors are versatile and can easily uplift the mood ...Get price
Your wall color will dictate how to choose the right hardwood floor color for your living space. However, you can always change the wall color to go with your hardwood floor. If you prefer a light color wall, you may want to match your hardwood floor color to blend everything in.Get price
1665 North McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas · 11.9 英里 · (408) 904-0131Get price
· From multicolored wood floors to natural wood floors, there is an option for all styles. Stay updated on the popular color trends of 2021 with this list of hardwood colors and tones: Light and Natural Tones. Light, natural and muted hardwood floors are growing in popularity. Light-colored hardwood floors …Get price
· what color hardwood floor is best for resale? Greige floors work well for any room of the house. The unique color adds a fresh look to bedrooms and gives living rooms and entryways a luxury feeling. One thing is for sure, greige wood floors are a good choice if you're looking for the best flooring for resale. What color wood floors are in style ...Get price
· Painting floors is a classic alternative to costly refreshing. Here are our favorite paint colors for every floor in your home, plus check out the hardwood floors that give you the most bang …Get price
And for those who think that tan wood is a bit old-fashioned, then think again. According to Elle Décor’s round-up of 2014 trends “lighter, honey-color woods such as walnut, oak, and cherry are looking fresh” especially when matched with one of the other hot 2014 trends: rich gemstone colors with accents of brass or chrome!. Hardwood Floor Stain Colors – Be Bold and BeautifulGet price
Consider these popular brown hardwood flooring stain colors for your home: Mahogany: Mahogany has a deep red hue that mimics the high-end wood of the same name. Cherry: Like mahogany, cherry has a red hue, but contemporary cherry stains …Get price